• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
hny.gif

Rikkun

You sound tensed and horny.Are you horny??

I came back home this morning at 7am.
Dinner, Smash Bros, drive furiously to this girl's house, her turn -done-, my turn -her sister comes back home, not pleased, I have to leave-.
D5Jy4CR.png

Am I horny?

Merry xmas again guys, at least I have Wolfenstein now

Blablurn

I came back home this morning at 7am.
Dinner, Smash Bros, drive furiously to this girl's house, her turn -done-, my turn -her sister comes back home, not pleased, I have to leave-.
D5Jy4CR.png

Am I horny?

Merry xmas again guys, at least I have Wolfenstein now

shiiiiiiiiiiiet

im sorry

Blackpool’s Nile Ranger has revealed on Twitter that he is in London after the manager, Lee Clark, sent out a plea for help in finding the striker. Clark said the striker had been absent without leave from the club for a fortnight.

Clark said he believed Ranger, a former Newcastle United and Swindon player, was in London but that he had been unable to contact the 23-year-old.

Ranger tweeted: “I’m in London.. Family issues.. For the people that claim they don’t know where I AM !!”

Clark had told Blackpool newspaper The Gazette: “If anyone can let us know where he is, send me a letter and we will go from there. I don’t know where he is, I haven’t seen him for more than two weeks. He’s been asked to report into training and has been asked to play in games and he hasn’t been seen.

“For whatever reason Nile appears to be back in London but we don’t know why. We’ve told him of the training schedule but he’s decided that’s not in his plans.”

Ranger had his contract at Swindon Town terminated in May and joined up with Blackpool in August.

Clark, who inherited him after taking over from José Riga in October, said: “I wanted him to be the main man. But it’s about performances on and off the pitch. We wanted a bit more on the pitch from him.”

What a career, #ranger

8ljcCBp.jpg

It's true, it's smash bros. If you don't like some stupid button mashing, then it's not for you, of course that can be decent fun with a bunch of people but overall it's meh. Of course seeing as half the Nintendo fanbase gets a hard on when their favorite characters are used in any game, even if it's some shitty dynasty warriors rip off, it's enough to please them. Fair enough, just please don't add your nintendo chracters on the cumonprintedpics site, we are trying to have some standards on there and i'm sick of reporting them.

Rikkun

pants and a lot of food. but considering the fact how many presents i got myself this year im good lol.

and u? did u get smash bros?

Oh man I got pants too, feels good.

Nah Smash was a day one, my gaming haul is Wolf TNO PS4, The Wonderful 101 and Child of Light PSV (for now, still have to see a grupo of friends).

Not bad actually, and I'll probably use some cash I got to buy the GTAV Limited Zabo Edition!

Scum

It's true, it's smash bros. If you don't like some stupid button mashing, then it's not for you. Of course seeing as half the Nintendo fanbase gets a hard on when their favorite characters are used in any game, even if it's some shitty dynasty warriors rip off, it's enough to please them. Fair enough, just please don't add your nintendo chracters on the cumonprintedpics site, we are trying to have some standards on there and i'm sick of reporting them.

😒

Blablurn

Oh man I got pants too, feels good.

Nah Smash was a day one, my gaming haul is Wolf TNO PS4, The Wonderful 101 and Child of Light PSV (for now, still have to see a grupo of friends).

Not bad actually, and I'll probably use some cash I got to buy the GTAV Limited Zabo Edition!

do u have PES?

Wilbur

Banned
It's true, it's smash bros. If you don't like some stupid button mashing, then it's not for you, of course that can be decent fun with a bunch of people but overall it's meh. Of course seeing as half the Nintendo fanbase gets a hard on when their favorite characters are used in any game, even if it's some shitty dynasty warriors rip off, it's enough to please them. Fair enough, just please don't add your nintendo chracters on the cumonprintedpics site, we are trying to have some standards on there and i'm sick of reporting them.

I said this a few months ago and Plug and Linius and a few others teamed up on me

Where were you then

inky

Hey guys, Merry Christmas!

Got some pjs from my grandpas, bless them. A really cool leather bound journal from me ma; now I can feel adventurous like Nathan Drake after I go on a murder spree treasure hunting, and a beard grooming kit from my useless brother who is probably mocking the fact that I can only grow a patchy beard instead of a decent one. But hey, I can just tell people I'm going for dat De God look.

Elchele

I got myself the minidisplayport to vga cable for the macbook, so I'll be watching all the films I downloaded through the year and haven't had the time/will to watch

Zabojnik

Help. I'm about to explode. So. Much. Food.

Ricky-chan, GTAV Special Zabo Edition is gone. :( Please buy PES 2015 instead, we'll play 2 vs. 2 with Bla and Jack cw, Juve-GAF vs. Bayern-GAF. It's dirt cheap on PSN now, go go go.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Continuing our christmas tradition of someone getting ill or hurt my brothers just gone to a&e with a neck swollen like a bowling ball, allergic reaction he thinks.

This time of year can suck my dick tbh

MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

I got Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery, and Mr. Smith Goes To Washington (bluray) from family members. Fun times

pulga

Banned
Now here's something that should light the OT on fire.

Ronald, Ronaldo Nazario's 14-year old son, went clubbing last night and uploaded a picture of himself making out with a 27-year old teacher.

%7B2dea0885-1816-4574-8c07-0e2b8bb993b3%7D_1.jpg

lu-bernardi-390026.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom