• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool. Be interesting to see what that ends being, very interested in that. Metro games were weird for me, I liked them but they were underwhelming, lacked something to make them good/great to me, dunno what it was.

Also, I bet the next Metro is "open-world" (as open as you get with the limitations of the Metro system anyway)

jesalr

Just realised this weekends fixtures could possibly leave us in 4th. West Ham and Arsenal Draw, Southampton lose to Chelsea, Spurs thrash United because we're superior in literally every way.

Everything is good with the world.

Not happening is it?

I should man-up and finish Outlast. Last time I tried the missus woke up from the bed and threw me a shoe in the head because I woke her up due to my screams of terror. The game is not that scary but man, the jump scares. My heart.

:lol

Zabojnik

Fuck yes, space sims are ba...

This is a fantastic shooter about space with a very unusual design , structure and idea.

IgMyx.gif

Elchele

I think the second one is better too, but you´ll miss part of the story if you start with Last Light. And as I said earlier, I found 2033 more challenging.

I think I'll buy the second one. I don't plan to buy 2 FPS m8
thanks

now I just need the fucking store to work again

Facism

It's great how Shearer offers no insight whatsoever on MOTD.

Wish they had Schmeichel back. You could feel the other pundits smoulder with small-dick syndrome, as he dismantled their couch opinions with his vastly superior understanding of the game.

I think I'll buy the second one. I don't plan to buy 2 FPS m8
thanks

now I just need the fucking store to work again

2033's story is better. Last Light builds on events that happened during 2033's story, that's why I suggested the book if you're strapped for cash. Last Light as a game is more refined, but I guess the Redux versions fixed that.

I strongly suggest you just start with 2033 for the time being.

Clegg

Newcastle have won 9 league games in 2014.

Other clubs would've been far less accommodating to a manager with that sort of record.

Hixx

Newcastle have won 9 league games in 2014.

Other clubs would've been far less accommodating to a manager with that sort of record.

Unless the Mags position in the PL looks dire or Mike Ashley manages to sell up, Pardew is safe as houses.

Scum

Just watched 'This is where I leave you'. Brilliant cast, all very likable people, and the script is also very funny.

Good shit.

Damn! More film watching?! Nice.

Enjoyed the first season of Arrow. Would be great to see more DC characters show up in Starling City.

inky

OMG, that Sunderland goal, I hadn't seen it yet. Neither the keeper nor the defender wanted the ball, LMAO. How are these people professional footballers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom