• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He's shit

Not just shit but soft. I will never forget that day he ducked in the wall against West Ham. Players like Bentaleb and Mason would rather take a ball up the anus than do what he did.

We need to get rid of him even if it's just a loan, he is wasting a valuable spot on the squad list.

jesalr

what happened to Paulinho? Hertha want to sign him on loan apparently

We broke him

If he goes out on loan, maybe he can remember that he's meant to be the Brazilian Frank Lampard, not the Brazilian Jermaine Jenas. Then we can sell him for more than parts and scrap.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We broke him

If he goes out on loan, maybe he can remember that he's meant to be the Brazilian Frank Lampard, not the Brazilian Jermaine Jenas. Then we can sell him for more than parts and scrap.

We didn't break shit. We bought a player who went running back to Brazil after he failed in the Lithuanian and Polish leagues, and it turns out he wasn't good enough for the English league either.

He looked good in the Brasileiro but anyone can do that. He isn't even fit to be compared to JJ, at least he had a pair of balls.

Hixx

"@MsiDouglas 33s33 seconds ago
Someone is clearly fuelling the Pardew talk. Our Chroniclelive poll says 72% of #nufc fans want him to go to Palace."

This is probably with a lot of our lads voting "no" as well
o3abnfi.png

Hixx

qWHRba0.png

lol if true

I can't believe this post Freewheelin.

"Agent Edward" ffs man woman man

-

@McNallyMirror · 4m 4 minutes ago
Alan Pardew set for Palace talks in next 48 hours.Clubs close to agreement on compensation & Toon boss open to London return.#nufc #cpfc

I don't get any of this to be honest. Will cost Palace a fortune...

Suen

the video in this thread jesus christ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=960811

whats up baby how've you been? <3
Busy with life while watching Parma slowly crumbling every week. What a wonderful season. I'm sad I could not join you all in the Madrid games, it was rather painful to be rolled away like an innocent duck for normal legit banter, but I've learnt my lesson from it: not all creatures understand us in the same way and therefore we need to be careful of what we say.

wtf guys

my face smileys werent working for some reason, (even deleted and reinstalled the extension) so I closed the tab and opened up a new GAF tab, and now they've changed back to these:
KuGsj.gif
3AQmK.gif
LLShC.gif

Wooden pls
wtzgU.gif

pulga

Banned
Busy with life while watching Parma slowly crumbling every week. What a wonderful season. I'm sad I could not join you all in the Madrid games, it was rather painful to be rolled away like an innocent duck for normal legit banter, but I've learnt my lesson from it: not all creatures understand us in the same way and therefore we need to be careful of what we say.

It ain't easy being a Madridista. We are very misunderstood </3

1419788222_000502_1419793320_album_grande.jpg

wtf guys

my face smileys werent working for some reason, (even deleted and reinstalled the extension) so I closed the tab and opened up a new GAF tab, and now they've changed back to these:
KuGsj.gif
3AQmK.gif
LLShC.gif

Wooden pls
wtzgU.gif

You got neogaf+ installed don't you? Disable it, or delete it.

Almost as bad as getting killed with a knife by a bot in GS:GO
nlFuAua.png

Just went into an competitive match and only used knife. 7 kills, ended 15-15 lol

Salah's agent will meet Chelsea tomorrow. Inter will ask a 18 month loan, with option to buy. #CFC #Inter (via @GugliCannavale)

18 months loan. Only Serie A teams.
oiADDQI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom