• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
if he pulls that off in a real match, i'd be more impressed m8

lol

iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png

Lightning

Banned
Is this Pardew seriously considering joining Palace or is this bullshit? The fuck would he do that for...

And only QPR have conceded more goals than Everton. Martinez lol, sort that shit out.

Messi

Why did Meus add 60 people to a message on PS4 to tell us that Shadow of Mordor's combat is addictive but that he wishes there were more races involved than just Orcs. My phone is buzzing off the hook for the past hour with people leaving the group chat.

Meus man... he is quite the character.

Why did Meus add 60 people to a message on PS4 to tell us that Shadow of Mordor's combat is addictive but that he wishes there were more races involved than just Orcs. My phone is buzzing off the hook for the past hour with people leaving the group chat.

:lol yeah, WTF.

lmao

Meus is an odd one alright.

Elchele

Seriously, someone else come and tell elsk how good chinatown is

Yurt

YURT

YURT

YURT

does it feels old? Like, I watched Taxi Driver and it didn't felt old and I really liked it. But some old films age very poorly

I want to watch something like The silence of the lambs for the first time and be amazed

It took me a while to watch Vertigo because of it, I had to watch it on several days to complete it. I liked it in the end, but felt too slow

Wilbur

Banned
does it feels old? Like, I watched Taxi Driver and it didn't felt old and I really liked it. But some old films age very poorly

Not at all.

Set in the 30s, european sensibilities because of the director, lovely measured pace, brilliant writing. One of the very best.

Taxi driver is brilliant.

jts

...hate me...
And I just watched Mr. Nobody on Netflix.

Fantastic flick. If you like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Submarine, watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom