• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does strike me though that Roma and City are full of players that either a) we've been rumoured/linked with, or b) we've actively pursued.

Jovetic, Iturbe, Nainggolan, Dzeko, Aguero, Manolas, and De Sanctis former Juventus player. Probably others I can't think of.

dc89

MCFC LEGENDDDDD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We've done it. Against all odds. Against everything UEFA threw at us. So proud of this club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Roma lol

Great result for City. Glad they don't drop into Thursday nights.

Davi Luiz is not a good footballer. Dont care what anyone says the the contrary, he just isn't.

He played some fantastic games as a defender for Chelsea, then looking like a championship defender the next match. He's inconsistent as fuck certainly, but he's world class at his best. He also looked quite good in the defensive midfield sometimes I thought.

jts

...hate me...
MCFC LEGENDDDDD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We've done it. Against all odds. Against everything UEFA threw at us. So proud of this club.

dc

Compile all the shitting on City on europe posts.

Let them have the crow m8.

Clegg

In my idyllic world the Roma elimination means Strootman to United next month. But apparently he's struggled for form since his return. We shall wait until summer. Tbf it would've been a hard transfer to make even if he'd been fully fit. He's a key player for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom