• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Barcelona are the first team to beat PSG this season. They were the only unbeaten team left from European top-5 leagues. #fcblive [via fcb]

Based Lucho

Meier

Thought Loftus-Cheek looked very lively/talented. Easier for him to look good than Solanke who is a striker and didn't get many chances really. Hopefully he gets more game time

Loftus-Cheek is a future star whether it's at Chelsea or otherwise. Very impressive player. Don't know anything about Solanke, but Loftus-Cheek is definitely primed to succeed.

pulga

Banned
I

10429858_821714521224352_3026207670335928576_n.jpg

CAN

10414456_821714567891014_3797058876182734896_n.png

NOT

10690345_821714597891011_3221479480413293139_n.jpg

BREATHE

10846348_821714641224340_1590748882847523028_n.jpg

Meier

IMO:

Impossible:
Barcelona
Real

Possible:
Atletico
Dortmund

50/50 win chance:
Porto
Monaco

I think we might have a chance versus Barcelona since their defense is susceptible. Madrid.. no way. They're just an absolute machine right now.

Atletico and Dortmund are doable, but I think those are more like 50/50 than Porto or Monaco. I'd say those last two are 75/25, with Monaco being more like a 90/10. They're very good in defense but are not a threat going forward. I think we'd find a way to score a few times and go through easily.

Those Pique shops are great. He reminded me a bit of Wilfred, lol.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
PSG is the only second place team with a chance against Atletico. Don't delude yourself premfaces they would squash you lot.

Bold One

The Terminal is a great film, but twee but great

Congrats on the win CityGaf, we need you competing in as many competitions as possible

Meier

PSG is the only second place team with a chance against Atletico. Don't delude yourself premfaces they would squash you lot.

Don't think so. I think the two games would be pretty tightly contested -- Atletico are very good but not overly dangerous. I think City would do well against their style of play.

dc89

I don't see why people are saying Atletico will smack City.

You can't write us off, even in the 11th hour, we can and will find a way to win when it matters.

Zabojnik

PES anyone?

Zabo lol :(

PS4? I'll play you.

Please report back, if you manage to connect with freewheelin'. I want to believe.

The Dutch Vidal?

Nah, Vidal is capable of playing whole games now every week.

So we're starting to suspect brain damage

/morto

Absolutely sensational. I shouldn't be this happy for Roma's elimination, but I can't help it. Whining cunts, go die in EL.

I fucked up in the Nintendo thread. If I get banned...

Forza Juve!

We'll always have Twitter! <3

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Don't think so. I think the two games would be pretty tightly contested -- Atletico are very good but not overly dangerous. I think City would do well against their style of play.
Unless you get a refund on Mangala in January or put Yaya in attack, you're going to get eaten alive on counters. City is a team that goes through lulls and dial up intensity, Atletico play with that intensity all the time. They're a more physical team than you, they're far better than you in set pieces, counters, defending, and they specialize in dealing with possession teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom