• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YES CITEH
Yo, I accidently spoiled a bit of Homeland for myself by looking up a character in the wikia. I just wanted to see some history becasuse I forgot who the character was exacly but I didn't think about the fact that these wikia pages have the current status listed :/

Duuuuuude ;_;

jts

...hate me...
Citeh will still crash out as soon as they meet some good teams, they just had to beat Roma and fucking CSKA to get through. Can't wait for the Bayern match.
All teams will but one
Real Madrid
will crash out at some point m8.

Citeh proved all wrong, regardless.

They will probably draw Porto now and fuck us, too, which serves me right :(

dc89

:lol:lol:lol

Fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh

Congrats man city!!!

Dannnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Mgs 1 soundtrack

The best is yet to come.

dc

Compile all the shitting on City on europe posts.

Let them have the crow m8.

Citeh will still crash out as soon as they meet some good teams, they just had to beat Roma and fucking CSKA to get through. Can't wait for the Bayern match.

XiET1Vb.jpg

Zabojnik

In my idyllic world the Roma elimination means Strootman to United next month. But apparently he's struggled for form since his return. We shall wait until summer. Tbf it would've been a hard transfer to make even if he'd been fully fit. He's a key player for them.

Was, m8ers9, was. He's an ordinary Falcao now. A one knee'd desparesido.

Think that was a great debut by Loftus-Cheek, shame he only got a couple minutes at the end though, looked really good.

Costa is still a bit worrying though, hasn't scored for awhile.

Razor554

Top of the group, as expected. PSG will be tough for whoever draws them, very solid team.

Hope we draw one of the germans; Schalke or Leverkusen. Messi have some good memories vs Leverkusen.

pulga

Banned
"Juventus, Leverkusen, Manchester City, PSG, Schalke, Arsenal and Shakhtar are currently Real Madrid's possible rivals on the ‪#‎UCL‬ round of 16. Who do you prefer?"

GIVE ME ARSENAL, REAL MADRID FACEBOOK WEBMASTER, OR GIVE ME DEATH

Peco

"Juventus, Leverkusen, Manchester City, PSG, Schalke, Arsenal and Shakhtar are currently Real Madrid's possible rivals on the ‪#‎UCL‬ round of 16. Who do you prefer?"

You mean Juve?

Blablurn

248uff.gif

Lightning

Banned
So we can't get Chelsea or Dortmund.

Means

Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, Atletico, Porto, Monaco are the only teams we can get.

Odds of getting hard team very high. Fuck.

Meier

We'll up getting Madrid and get curbstomped. But oh well, it's good for the club to continue on.

If we could somehow draw Monaco.. boy that'd be nice. I think we'd have a good chance against Porto as well -- annoyed they pulled off the draw at the end there. Took away my Pyatov clean sheet. :mad:

Lightning

Banned
We'll up getting Madrid and get curbstomped. But oh well, it's good for the club to continue on.

If we could somehow draw Monaco.. boy that'd be nice. I think we'd have a good chance against Porto as well -- annoyed they pulled off the draw at the end there. Took away my Pyatov clean sheet. :mad:
Monaco, Porto or Dortmund would be ideal for City. You can't get Bayern or Chelsea.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Now we're getting 60 million+ from Europe or something :lol

Let's buy United FC

Or Wilson's left shoe laces

Manager

IMO:

Impossible:
Barcelona
Real

Possible:
Atletico
Dortmund

50/50 win chance:
Porto
Monaco

jts

...hate me...

I think Porto would get murdered by City.

We soil our pants as soon as we touch land on England.

Even if this is the best Porto in years.

Thought Loftus-Cheek looked very lively/talented. Easier for him to look good than Solanke who is a striker and didn't get many chances really. Hopefully he gets more game time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom