• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

Yeah, its great. I like the fact they are angry throughout the EP, yet they still have this melodic shrill which makes them sincere and charming.

I really like the lyrics as well ''“I go to school every day, just to be made a housewife one day.” and “I don’t wanna get fucked by a fucked society,” are just great!

They have the greatest line of the year in 'American Beauty'. You know which one. Yeah, I'm still juvenile enough to chuckle at that line.

faridmon

Gigs are life m8

Farid has a fascinating taste in music...

I wish I went to as many gigs... :(

I don't go to as many gigs these days :(
Damn juggling between 4 jobs

They have the greatest line of the year in 'American Beauty'. You know which one. Yeah, I'm still juvenile enough to chuckle at that line.

''I am feeling fine'' :p

Fucking hipsters

*Sigh*

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed again, buddy?

kE48329.jpg

These faces can't be allowed to win a scudetto

Scudetto is for the beautiful and the elegant

But Palermo can't win it.

What a great club and what a great man!

How closely do you follow Norwegian football? You know Strømsgodset manager David Nielsen right? His autobiography Sorte Svin is amazing. He talks about going to Wimbledon too and how fucking crazy it was, first day there he smelled smoke as he came from training and went into the dressing room, where the other players had set fire to his bag in the middle of the dressing room.

He then talks about how he heard stories of how the other players beat Solbakken (actually beat up, like him bleeding), because he wanted to be the leader and yelled at them and stuff, they didn't like that lol.

Other amazing stories in it, about how he went to Germany and got a car as a sponsorship deal and drove around in that without a drivers licence, he writes in the book about how he at first couldn't drive but after a few minutes and reading a little he started driving just fine, then thought we were fucking idiots for all having to go to lessons to learn to drive when he just learnt it. :lol

There's also a chapter where he talks about playing for another danish team and then slipping his cock out as they were getting team photos taken, just for them not to realize until after the photoshoot that his cock was on all of them... at one point he and some other players are also on their way to beat up this journalist... he's just a nutcase. His girlfriend has to take him to bank visits and tell the bank men not to give him any more money than the small allowance he's allowed, cause he just spends it all on betting and what not.

At one point he also described not really wanting to leave his house, so when not playing football he's just on his couch all day playing playstation, he's so lazy he can't be bothered to go to the toilet to piss so he pisses in cups and bottles. Almost like a proper GAFer.

What a man David Nielsen is and kind of funny that he of all people is coaching Ødegaard at the moment.

faridmon

How closely do you follow Norwegian football? You know Strømsgodset manager David Nielsen right? His autobiography Sorte Svin is amazing. He talks about going to Wimbledon too and how fucking crazy it was, first day there he smelled smoke as he came from training and went into the dressing room, where the other players had set fire to his bag in the middle of the dressing room.

He then talks about how he heard stories of how the other players beat Solbakken (actually beat up, like him bleeding), because he wanted to be the leader and yelled at them and stuff, they didn't like that lol.

Other amazing stories in it, about how he went to Germany and got a car as a sponsorship deal and drove around in that without a drivers licence, he writes in the book about how he at first couldn't drive but after a few minutes and reading a little he started driving just fine, then thought we were fucking idiots for all having to go to lessons to learn to drive when he just learnt it. :lol

There's also a chapter where he talks about playing for another danish team and then slipping his cock out as they were getting team photos taken, just for them not to realize until after the photoshoot that his cock was on all of them... at one point he and some other players are also on their way to beat up this journalist... he's just a nutcase. His girlfriend has to take him to bank visits and tell the bank men not to give him any more money than the small allowance he's allowed, cause he just spends it all on betting and what not.

At one point he also described not really wanting to leave his house, so when not playing football he's just on his couch all day playing playstation, he's so lazy he can't be bothered to go to the toilet to piss so he pisses in cups and bottles. Almost like a proper GAFer.

What a man David Nielsen is and kind of funny that he of all people is coaching Ødegaard at the moment.

OK, this is funny. I should track down that book. I know Nielsen and people are saying that he is the next big manager in Norway, he did make Stromsgodet a champion so seeing him nurturing Odegaard is not that weird.

But yeah, I don't follow Norwegian that much these days, hell, I barely keep up with Norwegian music :(

Speaking of Norway, Odegaard is coming to Amsterdam in january for a week.

I actually think Ajax would be great club for him. They know how to develop youngsters and he would wrecking havoc in Eredivision.

cboat banned

finally

Now just to ban everyone else posting in NPD threads.

OK, this is funny. I should track down that book. I know Nielsen and people are saying that he is the next big manager in Norway, he did make Stromsgodet a champion so seeing him nurturing Odegaard is not that weird.

Yeah might not be weird to you, but knowing what a fucking crazy person he at least was, it kind of is for me. He was also at one point bankrupt, while playing for Copenhagen. He actually owed money to the club lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Was there a guy in here who said he played league of legends? Who was it?

We can be friends

Blablurn

Björn Andersson, one of Bayern's scouts, believes that the Rekordmeister are in a good spot with Ødegaard, saying in November that Ødegaard "feels good at Bayern." He turns 16 on December 17th, but Andersson said now is the time to make a move for him.

"I also saw Ronaldo, Iniesta, and Rooney when they were 16," said Andersson. "They all needed to dare to take the step forward in order to get where they are today."

Playing regularly with Strömsgodset, Ødegaard appears to be looking for a destination where the first team is firmly in reach. Reports out of Spain have Real Madrid as the favorites to sign the youngster, but Ødegaard may have ruled them out due to his desire not to play with their second team.

Not sure if we should really pay for him.

With 16 in the first team?

Pls.

Blablurn

Imagine a YouTube channel where Yurt plays the newest games and talks about them. All confused and hateful. A good looking Jeff Gerstmann. I would subsribe to that.

faridmon

Yeah might not be weird to you, but knowing what a fucking crazy person he at least was, it kind of is for me. He was also at one point bankrupt, while playing for Copenhagen. He actually owed money to the club lol

Lol

too be fair, we need those kind of character in Norway. Everyone in Footballing regime is so timid and boring when talking.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fernando Torres set to be offered up for free after Milan move to cancel Chelsea loan deal.

Lol who will take him

This is good news. If Milan were dumb enough to take Torres we can try and dump Soldado on them.

Q: "Is it possible @Torres can return?" Jose: "No, no, no. No place for him in the squad" #

iecQUo5TgI68l.gif

Q: "Is it possible Salah can change clubs in January?" Jose: "No, but maybe he can change houses" #CFC

imV5Qwwq4UiZh.gif

Facism

Wasnt he a reliable source? What was it for?

Said the hardware split between xbone and PS4 was between 7-10k, when it was actually around 400k.

Thread went to shit after his comment, then someone forgot to flush when the real data came out.

Linius

I actually think Ajax would be great club for him. They know how to develop youngsters and he would wrecking havoc in Eredivision.

Obviously I'm biased, but I also think we would make the best fit for his career. We have proven to let players start games when they're 18/19 years old. And we can develop talent. Odegaard has never had a real test, so I wouldn't say he'd wreck havoc in our league. But when he comes to us he'll probably play with the youngsters at first, the team that currenlty plays in the next gen champions league. And if he's good enough he'll secure a spot with the reserves soon enough. Playing at the second highest level of football in our country.

And career wise it would be a dumb move to choose for Bayern, Real or Liverpool. The chances of making it to the first team at those clubs are very minimal.

Wasnt he a reliable source? What was it for?

lol no. He had many misses in the past. This time he said 7-10k difference (suggesting that was the diff between XB1 and PS4). Third post in thread, first 30 pages were about it.

Then people with actual access to data said difference was more like 300-400k.

Basically, he pulled off a great troll.

lol no. He had many misses in the past. This time he said 7-10k difference (suggesting that was the diff between XB1 and PS4). Third post in thread, first 30 pages were about it.

He has certainly gotten quite a few things right. Just off the top of my head, I remember him calling the Kinectless Xbone and an Xbone exclusive Platinum game. Having many misses can be both just down to bad info and things changing, he certainly had some info on interesting things.

Scum

_79688031_kunandpards.jpg

He has certainly gotten quite a few things right. Just off the top of my head, I remember him calling the Kinectless Xbone and an Xbone exclusive Platinum game. Having many misses can be both just down to bad info and things changing, he certainly had some info on interesting things.

I reckon his insider fucked him over. But most on Gamingside will never give you a moment's rest to explain yourself.

I reckon his insider fucked him over. But most on Gamingside will never give you a moment's rest to explain yourself.

That and him probably just being too excited to leak shit, meaning he can't confirm everything. I don't know, he could also be intentionally lying about some things, but seems silly as he clearly knew of others and that would just work against him. But yes, people getting way too emotionally involved in things that really aren't that important on gaming side, not surprising.

Scum

That and him probably just being too excited to leak shit, meaning he can't confirm everything. I don't know, he could also be intentionally lying about some things, but seems silly as he clearly knew of others and that would just work against him. But yes, people getting way too emotionally involved in things that really aren't that important on gaming side, not surprising.

It's the software sales that I'm usually interested in. People must be warming up to digital downloads and some of these publishers should be thankful, because it looks some AAA retail games suffered this month.

Phlebas

Banned

Lol that's massive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom