• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...oth-shock-chelsea-switch-4052927#.VIqIKyvF_mg

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has made contact with Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi about the prospect of moving to Stamford Bridge.

The Daily Express says Spanish sources suggest that Mourinho has made contact with Messi to let him know how keen he is to bring the 27-year-old to the Premier League.

And while Messi is not believed to have given any indication that he is keen on the move, it is thought that Mourinho hopes to wear the forward down over time.

Spanish journalist Jose Luis Sanchez told Neox: "Mourinho is looking to slowly seduce him until he can make an offer."

That claim was backed up by Cristina Cubero, who revealed recently that Messi's close relationship with Cesc Fabregas could tip the scales in Chelsea's favour.

Messi has also been taking English language lessons this year.

Today I had some 50 year old ladies say hello to me and give me the eyes of lust.

I am hitting all my target demographics the last few days, schoolgirls and milfs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The acting in Penny Dreadful is gud, Eva Green is fucking sublime and she steals every scene she's in

Bojan's character is intriguing

They need a better story though
Fuck your spoilers.
Don't worry that was actually pretty vague :lol

Yeah Splatt, I think I liked The Hobbit a bit more, strangely enough.

Salazar

The Billy Bragg and Wilco collected "Mermaid Avenue" is good.

Zarif Rasul ‏@zarifrasul 55m55 minutes ago
According to @diarioas, Atlético Madrid's three main targets for the Jan window are Fernando Torres, Xherdan Shaqiri & Lukas Podolski.

MOnVv3n.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
For United GAF, right on cue

Sabatini "If President Pallotta says he won’t sell Strootman, then I can’t add anything more. Unless there is an indecent proposal, then Kevin will stay here, but I don’t think that will happen. We can’t lose his face and his performances"

:lol why wouldn't you want to lose that face

You'll get him. You can buy President Pallotta as well if you want

Salazar

Arsenal legend Ian Wright has called for there to be a sacking at the club over the failure to sign Cesc Fabregas and has also attacked what he calls some of the “prize w*****’s” supporting his club.

He then later added: “So disappointed with the amount of “prize w*****’s” who are supporting the club I love. Wish I could meet them individually. Would be carnage!”

There goes Wrighty, forgetting he's a little bloke.

Clegg

United's contract offer to De Gea will make him the highest paid goalkeeper in football.

Pls sign it, Spanish Dave.

Zabojnik

How bad is Barca's Montoya?

"Bad enough."

297018_heroa.jpg

In all seriousness though, we could use a backup for Licht. Especially one that can play on the left as well, if the need arises. This way we could definitely classify Caceres as a CB, which is where he excels, imo. In fact, I think he might be our best defender. I know you disagree, but fuck you, Yurt. Who checks twitter in the middle of The Hobbit?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Bad enough."

297018_heroa.jpg

In all seriousness though, we could use a backup for Licht. Especially one that can play on the left as well, if the need arises. This way we could definitely classify Caceres as a CB, which is where he excels, imo. In fact, I think he might be our best defender. I know you disagree, but fuck you,

I love Caceres, but he'll never be fit for a whole season and we can't rely on him at all.

And it's hard to disagree when you look at current Chiellini and Bonucci
Yurt. Who checks twitter in the middle of The Hobbit?
I didn't! My 'favourite' was after the movie

Zabojnik

And it's hard to disagree when you look at current Chiellini and Bonucci

I know it constantly feels like the exact opposite, but Bonucci is actually having a pretty sensational season so far. By Bonucci's standards, but still. It's really Chiellini who's dropped the ball lately.

I didn't! My 'favourite' was after the movie

I know. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Says it all that people think of him as 'former Liverpool stiker' when he left nearly 4 years ago. Massive shame how much of a non-entity he's become.

Zabojnik

Says it all that people think of him as 'former Liverpool stiker' when he left nearly 4 years ago. Massive shame how much of a non-entity he's become.

I feel for you, Hitch, I really do. The way Liverpool have dropped the ball after the sensational season they had is just ... heartbreaking. I really hope Branten manages to turn it around somehow.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know it constantly feels like the exact opposite, but Bonucci is actually having a pretty sensational season so far. By Bonucci's standards, but still. It's really Chiellini who's dropped the ball lately.

I know. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't get over his wayward Hollywood passes ://
Oh shut up you guys are loving this ;p

Zabojnik

Well, coulda been six if Juve had tried harder. Still impressive to see how well Serie A is doing, especially compared to the German EL teams.

I think it all comes down to the fact that italian teams finally started taking EL seriously this season. As in they realized that EL is their true dimension, at least currently. I think teams like Napoli and Roma (and maybe even Fiorentina) have a decent shot of actually winning it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think it all comes down to the fact that italian teams finally started taking EL seriously this season. As in they realized that EL is their true dimension, at least currently. I think teams like Napoli and Roma (and maybe even Fiorentina) have a decent shot of actually winning it.
Viola, Inter and Napoli are kinda forced to take it seriously :lol the first two aren't capable of finishing 3rd and the latter is out of everything (I doubt they'd be happy with another Coppa)

So good times for the coefficient

Roma and Torino will both crash out soon, for different reasons. Along with Juve, for a very specific reason.

So scratch that, Serie A is DED

Zabojnik

Viola, Inter and Napoli are kinda forced to take it seriously :lol the first two aren't capable of finishing 3rd and the latter is out of everything (I doubt they'd be happy with another Coppa)

So good times for the coefficient

Roma and Torino will both crash out soon, for different reasons. Along with Juve, for a very specific reason.

You'd be surprised.

NEWS_1337763335_2012-05-23_08.30.06.jpg

Never forget, lol.

GorillaJu

To be fair he's not wrong. The shit people post on social media attacking the players and the manager is disgusting.

The things said here about tender, kind Brendan Rodgers and lovable Luis Suarez personally disgusts me on a deep level.

Leave Liverpool alone, you vultures.

Zabojnik

Let it be known that yet another mutually benefitial bargain - the intimate details of which shall remain undisclosed - has been struck between me and Mr. Blablurn. Suffice it to say I'm a new LG G2 and special Chinese Pirlo trading card owner.

Absolutely sensational. Bla <3

This is all your fault, Yurt. You've infected me with the smartphone virus!!! Help.

Blablurn

Let it be known that yet another mutually benefitial bargain - the intimate details of which shall remain undisclosed - has been struck between me and Mr. Blablurn. Suffice it to say I'm a new LG G2 and special Chinese Pirlo trading card owner.

Absolutely sensational. Bla <3

This is all your fault, Yurt. You've infected me with the smartphone virus!!! Help.

haha, good that you remind me of the pirlo card. almost forgot about it again

What happened to Özil and when is he coming back? I don't even remember anymore

Ozil is a myth Wenger tells us silly Arsenal fans so that we believe he spends money. I don't know anyone who has actually seen this Ozil. Is he a number 10, or a winger? Nobody knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom