• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve (1st) vs Sampdoria (4th)
Roma (2nd) vs Genoa (3rd)

Who would've thought :lol what a time for their city! Or let's be honest here, cities*.

Montoya to Juve probably means Romulo is going back to...wherever the fuck he came from

KidJr

Has anyone even noticed his absence?

He is INCREDIBLY missed, like to the point I cannot wait till he comes back. Just makes everything sooooooo much smoother and fluid in attack. He was out for three months his not due back until January the earliest.

Ramsey being out fucking sucks hope it's not too serious.

I heard it's Dubechy and mertz in central tomorrow which I actually dont mind.

I'm hearing alot of noise about Lucas Silva, paper talk at this point so we will see.

I dont miss Ozil too much. Our style of play does not suit him. He is not a posession player and works best when a team is countering. He has no idea what to do half the time, which could be he is till not use to everyones movements. Great idea giving him extra time off Wenger and just throwing him into the season.

Ozil is like a Ferrari, but Wenger enters him into off road competitions.

Clegg

Only just realised that this is a very winnable game for Newcastle. They're in good form and Arsenal are all over the shop with injuries.

KidJr

I dont miss Ozil too much. Our style of play does not suit him. He is not a posession player and works best when a team is countering. He has no idea what to do half the time, which could be he is till not use to everyones movements. Great idea giving him extra time off Wenger and just throwing him into the season.

Ozil is like a Ferrari, but Wenger enters him into off road competitions.

Totally disagree, dont get me wrong he could do with alot more movement in front of him (one of the reasons walcott is first team shoe in when he returns) but Ozil makes passes that honestly no other player on our team is even capable of seeing. And he although not as quick is Ox or Sanchesz is by far a better dribbler.

Rikkun

My ex wanted me to walk out of it

No wonder she's an ex and I walked out of her

Ricky favorited your post on NeoGAF

Anyway Roma is so going to win the scudetto.
Here are their faces after losing against City

B4pPF91IMAAfxHp.png:large

You can clearly see they're all about winning every game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ricky favorited your post on NeoGAF

Anyway Roma is so going to win the scudetto.
Here are their faces after losing against City

B4pPF91IMAAfxHp.png:large

You can clearly see they're all about winning every game.
These faces can't be allowed to win a scudetto

Scudetto is for the beautiful and the elegant

Totally disagree, dont get me wrong he could do with alot more movement in front of him (one of the reasons walcott is first team shoe in when he returns) but Ozil makes passes that honestly no other player on our team is even capable of seeing. And he although not as quick is Ox or Sanchesz is by far a better dribbler.

But whem we play a passing game he does nothing. He takes too long on the ball and then loses posession, he looks comatosed at times. However, when we counter his decision making is amazing and he is a completely different player, like his brain is computing at a million bits a second.

Blablurn

I'm gonna eat Mac and Cheese today. It's special for me. Because we dont make it like this here in Germamy. And I know that its like the most common thing in the USA. So strange.

When I woke up in the morning my LGG2 was still mine. And now it's Zabos.

What is happening?

I'm gonna eat Mac and Cheese today. It's special for me. Because we dont make it like this here in Germamy. And I know that its like the most common thing in the USA. So strange.

What is happening?

I reckon you are a thief. For someone who is unemployed you sure do seem to come into a lot of tech and then sell it on pretty quickly.

I knew this Ukranian girl who "found" a dreamcast with 10 games, four controllers, and two guns. She also "found" 50 pairs of sunglasses and a laptop.

Rikkun

What is happening?

Mac and Cheese sounds like the most ugly thing on Earth.

What is happening? Just the usual Juventus' robbing.
Zabo please return the phone.

Rikkun

I reckon you are a thief. For someone who is unemployed you sure do seem to come into a lot of tech and then sell it on pretty quickly.

I knew this Ukranian girl who "found" a dreamcast with 10 games, four controllers, and two guns. She also "found" 50 pairs of sunglasses and a laptop.

Did you have a Dreamcast? We should talk.

Blablurn

Zabo did also ask me if I stole it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

But the receipts are the proof that I'm innocent and a real human bean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

And who said that I'm completely unempleyed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

jts

...hate me...
First good episode in Arrow S3. That ending was....cable TV quality

Guys we have established that we dont speak Finnish https://twitter.com/Zabojnikk/status/543320971479101440

I've been in Finland for the past 2 months and I've been dating a Finnish girl for the past 2 years.

Fuck if I understand a word. Well I understood lopettaa in that tweet. Means stop. Somehow I hear it a lot.

Going back to Portugal tmrw tho and MAYBE I'll watch Porto-Benfica live this weekend. What a time to be alive :>

KidJr

I fucking love mac and cheese, I swear its one of the best things on earth. I'll eat it till I'm sick.

Got office xmas party soon, going to the big easy in covent garden.

Think I might be bored seeing as I dont do drugs anymore.

faridmon

Roma is such a piss taking club. Never will be part of the elite clubs.
My friend supports them, or rather used to support them. Nowadays, his love for the sport died because of this fucking club.

Linius

Roma is such a piss taking club. Never will be part of the elite clubs.
My friend supports them, or rather used to support them. Nowadays, his love for the sport died because of this fucking club.

Everton - Ajax is possible for the first knock out round in the EL m8

Kassu

Banned
Guys we have established that we dont speak Finnish https://twitter.com/Zabojnikk/status/543320971479101440
I've been in Finland for the past 2 months and I've been dating a Finnish girl for the past 2 years.

Fuck if I understand a word. Well I understood lopettaa in that tweet. Means stop. Somehow I hear it a lot.
Haha don't worry, it's probably really hard language to learn because it's not even Indo-European language like almost all other European languages are.

In that tweet I was only complaining about sleeping too late, for some reason my phone didn't wake me up.

jts

...hate me...
Haha don't worry, it's probably really hard language to learn because it's not even Indo-European language like almost all other European languages are.
Yeah, it's really hard. I probably should take lessons when I return in 2015 though.

At least most people in Finland can speak english so I still get along :)

faridmon

Linius

The probability is there, the rest is about what the UEFA's bribery secretary thinks is the best outcome.

By the way, The new Jaws album is terrific, you should give them a listen.

Terrible cover art, but the title song Be Slowly sounds great. Thanks!

faridmon

The Superfood one is okayish I guess. Supposing they were going for a sixties theme.

The album is more of 90s britpop with some 80s riffs. That cover doesn't tell you anything, hell where is the title in that cover?

Its a bizarre choice.

The album is brilliant though, you should give it a listen as well :p

El Topo

Since we're talking about music, I might as well throw in Girlpool's debut album 'Girlpool'. Great, clever album, although really short (15 minutes, 6 songs). Also some really nice, funny lines.

faridmon

Since we're talking about music, I might as well throw in Girlpool's debut album 'Girlpool'. Great, clever album, although really short (15 minutes, 6 songs). Also some really nice, funny lines.

Yeah, its great. I like the fact they are angry throughout the EP, yet they still have this melodic shrill which makes them sincere and charming.

I really like the lyrics as well ''“I go to school every day, just to be made a housewife one day.” and “I don’t wanna get fucked by a fucked society,” are just great!

Linius

The album is more of 90s britpop with some 80s riffs. That cover doesn't tell you anything, hell where is the title in that cover?

Its a bizarre choice.

The album is brilliant though, you should give it a listen as well :p

Yeah, I should. Already read some positive things about it. Bands like Superfood and Jaws are perfect for Best Kept Secret. They've had some young Brit bands every year so I hope they book a few in 2015 again.

Albums with no album name and/or band name on it are quite common by the way. Kind of weird :p

Not sure if I dig their vocals. But I'll give it another swing some time.

Remember when a lot of the Liverpool fans in here were turning their noses up at Bony?

:lol

They were? lol. Scored the most goals in the EPL this calander year if I'm not mistaken.

Farid has a fascinating taste in music...

I wish I went to as many gigs... :(

Gigs are life m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom