• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Went into Oxford this morning to try and do some Christmas shopping. Ended up having a coffee, wandering round some colleges and buying myself a pair of earbuds.

Probably gonna stick to online shopping.
I'm going to do some online shopping later. My brother is buying a PS4 and wants "PS4 stuff". I've got Infamous, Second Light, Driveclub and COD just lying around here. He can have them.

Mum is getting my old iPhone and a Karcher steam cleaner.

Fuck knows what the rest of my family want.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What game to watch guys??

I'm lost

Went into Oxford this morning to try and do some Christmas shopping. Ended up having a coffee, wandering round some colleges and buying myself a pair of earbuds.

Probably gonna stick to online shopping.
Earbuds eh? U gon be clubbin' m8er?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hate the hype around Augsburg. I hope we destroy them. DESTROY THEM.
If they beat you then you can just buy their whole XI for 1 million in January

Throw in another million and you can put Breno in charge of the club to ensure their swift relegation

Wilbur

Banned
Derby down to 10, Boro score the resulting penalty

big result this would be

Karanka's boss. McClaren's boss.

Wouldn't mind both of them coming up. Last year's three were massively underwhelming, felt no particular affinity towards any of them.

Blablurn

If they beat you then you can just buy their whole XI for 1 million in January

Throw in another million and you can put Breno in charge of the club to ensure their swift relegation

your argumentation has the creativity of moyes. it does not exist.

noal

Banned

There is something about this film which really touched me once. I even went upstairs and gave the missus a hug while she was asleep. I was even grateful to have a family!

Soppy? Yes, but if your situation even slightly mirrors his in the film then it can get you right in the feels.

Please don't judge me young ones. One day you will know.

I might even whip out the DVD over Christmas.

Bud, a new found respect has been formed. Now I'm off to cry.

noal

Banned
I'm going to do some online shopping later. My brother is buying a PS4 and wants "PS4 stuff". I've got Infamous, Second Light, Driveclub and COD just lying around here. He can have them.

Mum is getting my old iPhone and a Karcher steam cleaner.

Fuck knows what the rest of my family want.

Driveclub?

Crys again.

I'll go back to Lego City then.

😢

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm a genuine arsecunt compared to noel

Or anyone here tbf

Ok bud sideways is good please forgive me

The Hitcher, the eagles are not overpowered and Gandalf is not a glorified light bulb
Nathan, Interstellar makes PERFECT sense. The only holes present are in my lowly flat circle brain
Dr Sal, I love books.
Bonucci, please die.

GorillaJu

Sideways is a great movie but I think a lot of people find it pretentious because they think they're supposed to feel impressed or in awe by how much of a connoisseur for wine the characters are, when I think you're really supposed to pity them for their obvious flaws (alcoholism for Paul Giamatti, and no self-respect for Thomas Haden Church).

This woman I know was so put-off by the way they talk about wine that she said she turned it off mid-watch and never picked it back up. I dunno I found it compelling.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sideways is a great movie but I think a lot of people find it pretentious because they think they're supposed to feel impressed or in awe by how much of a connoisseur for wine the characters are, when I think you're really supposed to pity them for their obvious flaws (alcoholism for Paul Giamatti, and no self-respect for Thomas Haden Church).
it's great but I was a bit disappointed

Giving the subject matter, I was expecting another The Descendants ;_; oh how I fucking loved that movie

I felt nothing towards the characters and it was very hard to relate to them.

noal

Banned
Haha fuck. I'm really sorry. I completely forgot.

It's yours. Posting next week. Putting it in my work rucksack now.

Enjoy the next gen weather.

No problem mate, very busy time of year so I understand. And you're still a top bloke for giving me a free game.

Carbonox

Watching this story on the news about a lass with dwarfism suing the Post Office for disability discrimination reminded me that having a night of passion with a dwarf is on my bucket list.

CCS

Banned
Watching this story on the news about a lass with dwarfism suing the Post Office for disability discrimination reminded me that having a night of passion with a dwarf is on my bucket list.

First time I've heard of someone wanting a short shag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom