• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

well, "plenty" in terms of hours of your life. You're like 90% through the game.

Did you look up in a guide what the correct answers are? There's a scene in the hospital room where you can decide which ending you go for essentially by making the character express dissatisfaction. Like "I don't think it's over yet..." then you discover who the real killer is. Did you do that?
I dont remember haha

You talking about writing down your spending for the month makes this post x100 times funnier :lol

'overcharged for a cranberry mixer'
'unexpected loss of a cashmere scarf'

lol.

My spending took a big hit yesterday, I wasn't planning to go out last night. Ended up drinking a bottle of vodka.

Pennywise

The game sounds really interesting

Love me some whodunit stories

(just in case, don't read this Blablurn)
I remember reading
something about a gas station guy
a while ago :lol

That's part of the true ending, which can be easily overlooked.

With the Golden version though, there is plenty of more stuff.

Boss.

5nhj1yA.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Muntari fined for killing Marco van Ginkel :loool

Sulley Muntari could be fined by Milan after injuring teammate Marco van Ginkel during a training session.

According to Sky Sport Italia and La Gazzetta dello Sport, the club is furious with Muntari for causing the sprained ankle that has ruled van Ginkel out until 2015.

The incident occurred during a crunching tackle in a game between ranks and left the Chelsea loan player with ligament damage.

It is particularly irritating for Coach Pippo Inzaghi because van Ginkel had only just achieved full fitness after lengthy injury problems.
So intentional. Aint nobody gon take some of ma playing time
Hotel California is shit
it ain't Sweet Home Alabama that's for sure

You know what's really shit? Bohemian Rhapsody. I fucking love the guitar section, but that's pretty much it.

Blablurn

Ok, i just finished the game. I think i went for the depressing ending

nanako chan died, i threw the murderer into the tv, thr city remained foggy, i left

GorillaJu

The game sounds really interesting

Love me some whodunit stories

(just in case, don't read this Blablurn)
I remember reading
something about a gas station guy
a while ago :lol

It has a bit of a film noir murder-mystery element to it, but it's not really intellectually engaging. The relationships with the characters and collecting Personae are the real draws.

Yeah, gas station dude is an important plot point

nanako chan died, i threw the murderer into the tv, thr city remained foggy, i left

Yeah that's the worst ending you can get. The worst ending is super depressing, the best ending is super saccharine.

Pennywise

You let your feelings get the better off you, you should have given it a second thought and not just go for self-administered justice

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Such a Bayern ending. Aint nobody got time for happy endings, just give me that shield/ending already so I can put it next to my other shields/finished games.

Blablurn

It has a bit of a film noir murder-mystery element to it, but it's not really intellectually engaging. The relationships with the characters and collecting Personae are the real draws.

Yeah, gas station dude is an important plot point

Yeah that's the worst ending you can get. The worst ending is super depressing, the best ending is super saccharine.

lol. damn. will check it out on youtube. i dont even know the
gasstationg uy

You let your feelings get the better off you, you should have given it a second thought and not just go for self-administered justice

i knooow. but i didnt care. i was sad
about nanako chans death :<

Such a Bayern ending. Aint nobody got time for happy endings, just give me that shield/ending already so I can put it next to my other shields/finished games.

looooool

Salazar

Wonder if there's a single Liverpool fan looking forward to tomorrow's match. Fucking dreading it.

From my observations, the ones who are express it in ways like "yaaar gunna twat da mancs"

I've got an art gallery function beforehand. Going to be thinking 100% about football.

CCS

Banned
I've been having a great time recently, most of my mates support Arsenal or Liverpool so I've been laughing my head off at them. Hope it continues this weekend.

Today is the day Julian Schieber scores the winning goal against us, isn't it?

Just like when he scored the 1-0 winner against City, everyone knew how shit they really were after that.

Wilbur

Banned
I wasn't originally working tomorrow but now I've got some obscene shift from 3-7 which is just utterly pointless because our busiest times is between 12-2 and 7-9

so why

Gonna tell them my train's delayed or some shit so I can watch the end. Maybe I fell in love on the way. Maybe I got lost. Maybe I'm dead.

They'll never know.

Wilbur

Banned
Burnley 1-1 Southampton
Chelsea 3-0 Hull
Crystal Palace 1-2 Stoke
Leicester 0-3 Man City
Sunderland 0-1 West Ham
West Brom 2-2 Aston Villa
Arsenal 2-1 Newcastle

Man United 1-0 Liverpool
Swansea 1-1 Tottenham

Everton 2-0 QPR

Arnie

Can't be fucked with tomorrow. Almost certainly just going to ruin my day. That's the worst part about getting so high and falling so low: your stomach goes.

Not today, though. About to amble to the cafe for a scran. Extra hash browns. Then come back and do online Christmas shopping with Derby v Boro on the box.

Wilbur

Banned
Can't be fucked with tomorrow. Almost certainly just going to ruin my day. That's the worst part about getting so high and falling so low: your stomach goes.

Not today, though. About to amble to the cafe for a scran. Extra hash browns. Then come back and do online Christmas shopping with Derby v Boro on the box.

I'm on my way to work; gonna have some wings before my shift and carry on pushing through AFFC. Every chapter that hasn't been Jaime or Cersei so far's been a bit of a slog.

dc89

I'm on my way to work; gonna have some wings before my shift and carry on pushing through AFFC. Every chapter that hasn't been Jaime or Cersei so far's been a bit of a slog.

Man, it's rough reading*. Keep going.

* i mean, it's not really, but it's a slog, you described it right. Its the best kind of rough reading/slog.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've got the day off tomorrow for the first Sunday in a long time, two good games to watch.

Sigurdsson is going to have his way with us if we play 442 again.

Arnie

It's tremendously slow. But enjoy it for what it is because shit gets barmy soon enough. It's like a well organised bruschetta before a sumptuous steak.

Scum

They are being judged by all of those criteria.

They're just now being additionally judged in the product's preview state as well, which is fine. Publishers have earned this scrutiny after having released so many broken games recently. Consumers should embrace this, not shit themselves that their console maker may have their pants pulled down.

You're a consumer not a fucking employee/share holder.

YES LABOURED!

GorillaJu

Martin's writing in most of ASOIAF isn't to my taste, but the fact that so little happens in AFFC makes it really annoying because there's no pay off for trudging through so much verbosity. I just lost interest in everything by the time it was over. My brain was numb. Even the twists and the things I knew were supposed to be huge events just kind of felt like "I read 700 pages and this is all I get?"

Wilbur

Banned
Man, it's rough reading*. Keep going.

* i mean, it's not really, but it's a slog, you described it right. Its the best kind of rough reading/slog.

It's tremendously slow. But enjoy it for what it is because shit gets barmy soon enough. It's like a well organised bruschetta before a sumptuous steak.

Good stuff. At the moment it feels like ASOS was the climax for 80 percent of the interesting shit so far, and then the rest of the interesting shit - Tyrion, Jorah, Jon, Melisandre - isn't being dealt with.

Just pls george give me more jorah

I've got the day off tomorrow for the first Sunday in a long time, two good games to watch.

Sigurdsson is going to have his way with us if we play 442 again.

I always feel like Spurs are better away from home though, especially now Poch is in charge and teams will give you that extra space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom