• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Right well not so much a top 5 as an analysis of your posting and the degree to which it doesn't annoy me. If I've missed you out don't take it as an insult and post better next year rather than complaining (seriously though my fingers now hurt).

El Topo - One of the most agreeable Bayern fans here. By which I mean he doesn't talk about Bayern as much.

Blablurn - Surprisingly not as annoying as you think he is. If he does something annoying it's probably because he knows you think it's annoying.

Arnie - A bloody fantasist, but loveable all the same. He'll be polishing the brass on the Titanic when it goes down.

Hitcher - One of the best Liverpool supporters because he actually hates Liverpool more than me.

Dark_Prinny - He supports Athleticho Madrid and seems thoroughly nice to boot.

FootballFan - Older than sin but has a sophomoric approach to goading people. I can relate to that.

Woodenlung - Ah Wooden. I could write pages. Suffice it to say in another life we could have ruled the world.

Shanks D Zoro - I used to think you were an eccentric but you're actually alright so well played on that.

Facism - A delight and a gentleman. Always takes the moral high road and rightly so.

noal - I let out a deep sigh whenever noal posts. Lovely bloke and if he plays his cards right we might fuck.

Zabojnik - F

Milchmonster - Poor Milch. Been a shit year for him but he gets to look at Hummels every week so I don't feel that bad for him.

Linius - Bloody hipster but I respect you and your adoration of a dead art (Dutch football).

faridmon - Welcome back Farid-chan. You are now Wigan.

Wilbur - Sir you are a delightful mess of a man. It's an honour to know you.

Yurt - Look I've not got time to fuck around, are we having a foursome or what?

Gareth Bale - I love you even though you think Nacer Chadli is good.

Carbonox - You're a danger to yourself but you're also like a whirlwind of gorgeous chaos. Please don't die.

Hixx - Look ok despite being northern I don't mind you posting in here.

Messi - You mean well my man and I hope 2015 brings less socially awkward moments for us all.

WJD - I'm very attracted to you. Well done for avoiding law.

Kharma - One of the best PC bros we have here, to the extent that I'm willing to forgive you for your opinions about Nani.

3Sixty - Precognitive git.

FortuneFaded - One of FootyGAFs underrated charms.

wedward - Sly, self-aware and Wenger-hating. I don't trust you but I'm very intrigued by you.

PrematureQuiche - One of many great Chelsea bros. Except privately angrier than anyone I've ever met. Breathtaking.

Freewheelin - I respect your massive balls and hands.

Elsk - Hojberg isn't going to be a thing m8. Stop trying to make it a thing.

Pennywise - Give me Hummels now.

Yen - Another underrated poster who surprisingly (whisper it quietly) isn't Yurt.

L1NETT - Look I get you like stuff that's second rate but I wouldn't be so proud of it if I were you ;)

Suen - I don't even know who you support anymore m8. Just stop complaining because I'm a bigger Arsenal fan than you.

Scum - Sweet, caring, wonderful Scum. Keep it up dude. Not even Levy can stop you now.

Vivalaraza - You're better at subtly winding people up than I am and that annoys me.

Baconsaurus Rex
- You're more awesome than you realise Bacon. Whatching you play FIFA 15 was like watching Tiote in his pomp.

qindarka - I've only in the past few months come to realise the true wonder of qin. I wish you'd post more man.

Kikarian - Glad you changed the name back.

Clegg - My fellow transfer muppetry bro. We're like a two man self-help group.

odd_morsel - Your lack of respect for fat chicks has commensurately earned my respect.

dc89 - c [enter] h [enter] i [enter] s [enter] s [enter] t

Meier - God I love your facial hair and your impassioned defence of the things you witness. Your love of Oasis not so much.

Mr Cola - You're one of my favourites Cola. You're bloody weird but in a good way.

cartoon_solider - Stop fucking having opinions that are different from mine.

KidA Seven - I hope Adnan and Wilson make it for your sake, if not mine.

Killer7 - See cartoon_soldier above. Seriously it's like I have to keep you guys on message.

bud - a poet, an artist, voice of an angel. you are all we do not deserve in this thread.

Salvadora - Just stop being so positive ok.

Mastodon - I don't have favourites per se (well I obviously do) but if I did Masta would be one. I hope your new life as a dota 2 whore treats you well.

Wes - Come back to us Wes.

Lightning - Who?

Dr. Salazar - Just an amazing man (God-tier beard) who reduces me to tears most of the time he posts.

EmiPrime

Fucking hell Nintendo fucked up badly with this Club Nintendo situation. They had a misfunction. Now they booted the systems back up with an old version. Not sure how old it is, but everyone who added stars to their account in the past months lost them. I went from 950 to fucking 0. They better fix this
JzKGOjM.png

Nintendo can't be trusted with anything online related. I don't know why some people on here trust them enough to buy everything on the eShop.

Hixx

Laboureds knowledge of football gaf is truly impressive

As a man named Bilbo once said, "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

K1LLER7

Since the Hurrikane started ripping up trees
Just wait till he destroys Brendan's new battleship.

Some really good matches on tomorrow (on paper anyway). Hoping for an Arsenal loss or draw. Liverpool loss, but its Leicster, surely they'll beat them. Chelsea will batter Spurs.

Linius

Nintendo can't be trusted with anything online related. I don't know why some people on here trust them enough to buy everything on the eShop.

I only buy eshop only games on there. But since you download them to your SD card Nintendo can't do much wrong about it. But yeah, they need to get their shit together. It's 20145 ffs.

Laboured pls I would have put you on my list because of the free game you gave me last week

and i was highly considering it too

but no im sorry

you cunt
D5Jy4CR.png

kharma45

Laboured that was lovely.

Some cunt ruined my good Loakes. I asked for a rubber sole to be added on top of my leather one, not for the fucking arseholes too remove half of the leather sole and replace it with a rubber one.

I am livid.

El Topo

Thanks LS, new year is already starting to look good.

Edit:
I don't think I could choose favourite posters. Too many good posters.

Linius

I don't really have favourite posters, since I'd only let down the people I don't name. Can't have that
CZooEXr.png

But I consider Farid a bro.

Hixx

Dean remember when I said I would write a Christmas sing with us in it

I forgot to put you in it

I Ann sorry. I do like you

I genuinely look forward to just hearing the name of the next band farid discovers :D

The History Of Apple Pie is the WOAT, but I expect they'll be replaced this year

loan us Lukaku, we can fix him

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I made it onto laboureds list :3

That made me genuinely happy

Top Bottom