• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

How many avatars do you go through in a year?

Please list your top 5 avatars.

thanks

LOY9tvq.png

IachOed.png

wSYYEVA.jpg

n82eUrP.png
(cunt)

yh7CLZR.png

Yen

MFW the best pizza shop in my hometown is closed in the one of the few times I go out there : insert pic of face here.

jts

...hate me...
Why would you, or anyone else for that matter, draw the Liverpool kit elements by hand, instead of shopping them into the shirt or just shop his head into a pic of a Liverpool player

why m89

Arnie

Happy 2015 my lovely m8s.

Known you since I was 13.

I really wish the best for you in the next 12 months, I hope you know that.

Linius

Kikarian

Wilbz never replied to my whatsapp PM.

Probably because I formatted my phone lost the app so I PM'ed him again to let me back in, in which he did. Formatted my phone again and lost the app so I PM'ed a second time about two weeks later, in which he let me in. Formatted my phone for a third time and lost the app so I PM'ed him again and he didn't reply.

Don't blame him.

What the hell with that post Laboured?

:lol

It refers to your post where you asked some guy who he was after he said something bad about Arsenal. It was hilariously (if unintentionally) threatening at the time. I loved it. Your impassioned defence of all things Arsenal is a thing of beauty.

Linius

Wilbz never replied to my whatsapp PM.

Probably because I formatted my phone lost the app so I PM'ed him again to let me back in, in which he did. Formatted my phone again and lost the app so I PM'ed a second time about two weeks later, in which he let me in. Formatted my phone for a third time and lost the app so I PM'ed him again and he didn't reply.

Don't blame him.

ill remember this,

wilbz pls have a webcam and join the neogaf tinychat, more people need to see your hole

no one is older than father neil

Yen

I'll be feeling this tomorrow. Colin Crouch and his varieties of capitalism will have to wait another day

And the last film I watched in 2014: The Big Lebowski

Quite a good way to end the year. Happy 2015, all

(still 2hrs and 15min until 2015 here)

Top Bottom