• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Facism

i know we're all akin to chatting mad amounts of shit in this thread, but i sincerely hope you all have a decent, prosperous year ahead of you.

Even pulga and especially my good mate mr salvadora.

Kikarian

1. Laboured
2. Wilbur
3. KidA Seven
4. Killer7
5. Clegg
6.Cartoon_Soldier

and the rest of United-GAF <3

also Yurt has a special place on the list

Messi

Slizz gets an honorable mention. Yurt would have been on the list but in the past few weeks he has aligned himself with some questionable posters here. Hopefully he has a better 2015. Until then I will support Inter.

noal

Banned
Just where in the liberty fuck am I in all these lists?

The rapture will be like a fine three course meal for me and pops.

ATF487

1. All the lovely Liverpool lads
2. The other cunts
3. Slizz for never sending me that Gerrard kit
4. Kermit for being awful and still being brought up now and again in disgusting rose tinted nostalgia

Messi

1. All the lovely Liverpool lads
2. The other cunts
3. Slizz for never sending me that Gerrard kit
4. Kermit for being awful and still being brought up now and again in disgusting rose tinted nostalgia

Man... Kermit. What a dick.

FootballFan

im doing a bottom 5

everyone is on it

1. You know who
2. Multi teamers
3. Madrid-gaf (they all are in number 2 anyway since they support a shit team and need glory from madrid as their 2nd team)
4. Doicare and people that quote him
5. Sviatoslav for leaving us.

Messi

Worst moment of the season was Ramos scoring in the CL final. Why did he have to steal the moment from Atleti :(. I know why but still :(

FootballFan

Worst moment of the season was Ramos scoring in the CL final. Why did he have to steal the moment from Atleti :(. I know why but still :(

What about when Bale didn't score the winning goal in that cl final.

Can crusher pls.

It obviously was bales goal that won it lol

Wilbur

Banned
do you guys remember when i first joined

I was so precocious

Even arnie hated me

I've grown with footygaf. I've met five of its members. I want to meet many more. I've shown them my hole. I've told them my trials. My tribulations. I've fallen in love with a danish animal killer. A dutch pervert who just wants a cuddle. A misanthrope from preston. A honduran CUNT

what a time

noal

Banned
do you guys remember when i first joined

I was so precocious

Even arnie hated me

I've grown with footygaf. I've met five of its members. I want to meet many more. I've shown them my hole. I've told them my trials. My tribulations. I've fallen in love with a danish animal killer. A dutch pervert who just wants a cuddle. A misanthrope from preston. A honduran CUNT

what a time

And the eventual saviour of humanity. But I don't like to brag. So please don't mention it.

FootballFan

Top 5 football gaf rivalries

1. Hixx vs Zabojnik
2. Messi vs Jeff Albertson
3. Sviatoslav vs Arnie
4. Fady vs man United
5. Quiche vs Cola

Linius

Fucking hell Nintendo fucked up badly with this Club Nintendo situation. They had a misfunction. Now they booted the systems back up with an old version. Not sure how old it is, but everyone who added stars to their account in the past months lost them. I went from 950 to fucking 0. They better fix this
JzKGOjM.png

Top Bottom