• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Well, fuck.

JT slowing down was stupid for the rebound, he probably would have got there otherwise (or got closer).

Stupid from Cahill to make that challenge, surprised he didn't get a card tbh.

holy shit spurs

why cant we do this against chelsea
CZooEXr.png

whats mourinho's excuse for this one going to be

Well, I suspect he will come out and say the players have been crap. Individual errors for last 2 goals (plus good Spurs play).

Courtois being so close, on the right side, should have saved the penalty. Considering how he usually has little to do, he sure does pick the ball out of the net a lot when call upon to make the big saves

Point gained on Arsenal and Chelsea

¬¬

Rodgers is going to get himself sacked if he can't figure out a way of putting Gerrard in the team without it severely limiting the pace we play at, going both ways. If he can't do that, stop fucking playing him, especially as the metronome

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cahill is lucky to be on the pitch. He should have at least one yellow and perhaps a second.

Moobabe

Seeing all those goals back makes them look even worse. Kane doesn't need to produce any skill to beat 3 of our players (before an admittedly great finish.)

The second goal Matic lets Eriksen go, and then the defenders stop when they assume it's going in.

And the third - I don't know what Cahill is doing. He's had a poor few weeks - and was crap last time we payed Spurs too.

Portugeezer

Seeing all those goals back makes them look even worse. Kane doesn't need to produce any skill to beat 3 of our players (before an admittedly great finish.)

The second goal Matic lets Eriksen go, and then the defenders stop when they assume it's going in.

And the third - I don't know what Cahill is doing. He's had a poor few weeks - and was crap last time we payed Spurs too.

IMO Cahill is at fault for the second, players are running at him and he stays still wanting to block the pass... blocking the pass would be too hard, he should have started tracking back instead.

Then he done a stupid foul for the third.

Top Bottom