• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT11| This Is Our Year!

Blablurn

dUlMFSY.png

GQman2121

Banned
I'm going to be that guy and say that I'm glad this is happening now, and not in late March or April, though it still may happen then too if we defend as we are here.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Spurs defence has still been iffy today, chelsea could have got this back

Fintan

I feel like a really bad result like this has been coming. Our level of play and defending, especially away from home, has declined recently and with the fixture congestion.

Weird game really, created a fair few chances but defended like idiots. Really annoying. Well done, Spurs.

Moobabe

I'm going to be that guy and say that I'm glad this is happening now, and not in late March or April, though it still may happen then too if we defend as we are here.

A couple of near misses on our end - but not good enough throughout.

I'm amazed Mourinho hasn't rotated a little more over the Christmas period - even if we did have some really tough games.

Cahill has been awful today - at fault for a couple of the goals and has a cheeky kick out at Kane as well.

5-3. If only we'd got one before that 5th...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh for fuck's sake. Two stupid goals we've given away this half. That old cunt.

Top Bottom