• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha,the Italian website does a quiz and today i saw the question was.

Which of these players were not born in Italy

Di Matteo
Balotelli
Burgnich

I love how they pick the one black player and the first non-Italian sounding surname they could find alphabetically

The answer is Di Matteo who was born in Switzerland

Ferdinand really does look like that Ramon guy. Wonder if he has a Super Rio outfit, too.

Doesn't quite have the monster cock though

QhDfKtn.jpg

CCS

Banned

oh dear

another lost to the void

stay strong Fortune and Darker. Lower league fans represent

although we'll have Wes with us next season.

To be fair, Wimbledon are my first team. It's just that we normally lose and we have no money to sign anyone so it gets depressing talking about them. Quite why I decided Man Utd were the right team to cheer me up I have no idea.

Yen

Hazard is nearly four years older than Sterling (47 months), so you can barely even compare him to the Hazard of two years ago (even at 20, Hazard would've had significantly more gametime).

KidJr

Hazard is nearly four years older than Sterling (47 months), so you can barely even compare him to the Hazard of two years ago (even at 20, Hazard would've had significantly more gametime).

Ok compare him to pogba (admittedly I don't what Juve that much) isco if you will. Still same out come.

Blablurn

im watching a shitton of videos about september 11 right now. sick stuff. like the whole planning. how sick and cold do you have to be to plan smth like this. and then execute it.

CCS

Banned
im watching a shitton of videos about september 11 right now. sick stuff. like the whole planning. how sick and cold do you have to be to plan smth like this. and then execute it.

I guess it's a lot easier when you believe you're carrying out your god's will and you're as crazily zealous as they are. I imagine they probably didn't even see those they killed as people.

Blablurn

I guess it's a lot easier when you believe you're carrying out your god's will and you're as crazily zealous as they are. I imagine they probably didn't even see those they killed as people.

probably. but come on. such a crazy thing to do. they were probably proud of themselves.

CCS

Banned
Is it really any sicker than Hiroshima, or Nagasaki?

I would argue yes, in that if the US didn't bomb those cities, it would have to invade anyway, causing huge casualties, both military and civilian. However, no one had to die at all here, if the attacks hadn't been carried out.

Haha that is awesome!

In a shocking sexual revelation, The Rock says he was about to participate in a 6-girl, 3-man orgy when he met Dany Garcia, the woman who would become his wife.

On the way to the orgy, The Rock and his pals stopped by a bar in Coral Gables, Fla., for some drinks and he first saw Dany.

"I knew immediately, this is the one for me. I know that sounds corny, but it's the absolute truth," writes The Rock, who didn't go to the orgy.

I would argue yes, in that if the US didn't bomb those cities, it would have to invade anyway, causing huge casualties, both military and civilian. However, no one had to die at all here, if the attacks hadn't been carried out.

I think there is a big difference between those who are accidentally killed in an invasion in war, and one where you just drop a bomb and kill indiscriminately. The guy behind the Dresden bombings even said that dropping a nuke would serve no purpose in the war.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That isnt just aimed at Stirling cartoon, you throw Wilshere, Walcott, Barkley, Townsend and whoever the fuck else has been deemed the next great english hope. None of them look remotely close to being world class so there has to be a problem, I really dont think its about them not being good enough either.

B10s2GHIMAADV4a.jpg

CCS

Banned
I think there is a big difference between those who are accidentally killed in an invasion in war, and one where you just drop a bomb and kill indiscriminately. The guy behind the Dresden bombings even said that dropping a nuke would serve no purpose in the war.

I suppose that is true. Personally I feel that, while the US had the right to use the bomb, they should have informed the Japanese that they had the capability and asked them to surrender before using it.

Funny we are having the Hazard vs. Sterling debate here because I have some guys where I live that are adamant that Sterling is a better player than Hazard is right now...crazy people I tell yah

I suppose that is true. Personally I feel that, while the US had the right to use the bomb, they should have informed the Japanese that they had the capability and asked them to surrender before using it.

From what I have read and seen, it seems like Truman just wanted to drop the bomb to show everyone what he had achieved and to show the might of America. Japan were meant to be days away from surrendering.

Maybe not. But what does that have to do with 9/11 being pretty awful?

yes 9/11 is sick, but it is important to remember the atrocities committed by governments. I think it is important to remember that all indiscriminate killings are truly sick and awful

CCS

Banned
From what I have read and seen, it seems like Truman just wanted to drop the bomb to show everyone what he had achieved and to show the might of America. Japan were meant to be days away from surrendering.

Yeah, I've certainly heard that before.

Blimey this thread got depressing.

Wilbur

Banned
oh dear

another lost to the void

stay strong Fortune and Darker. Lower league fans represent

although we'll have Wes with us next season.

CCS is also homosexual though

We can't have all our gays exclusively into lower league football.

Gays are so niche.

Yen

It's interesting you guys are talking about nuclear bombs, as today it's Opposition Day in Westminster and the SNP, Plaid Cyrmu and the Greens are advocating to cancel the renewal of the Trident nuclear missile system. Tories and Labour are against the idea (remember Labour were for total disarmament in the 80s). Presumably Lib Dems are also against the idea because lol they have no principles. The fuck do we need nuclear weapons for? Deterrence? Flip me.

arkon

It's funny you guys are talking about nuclear bombs, as today it's Opposition Day in Westminster and the SNP, Plaid Cyrmu and the Greens are advocating to cancel the renewal of the Tridentnuclear missile system. Tories and Labour are against the idea (remember Labour were for total disarmament in the 80s). Presumably Lib Dems are also against the idea because lol they have no principles

That is funny.

yes 9/11 is sick, but it is important to remember the atrocities committed by governments. I think it is important to remember that all indiscriminate killings are truly sick and awful

Sure is. I could pop into every ISIS thread and say "wasn't what Hitler did worse?" too though. Doesn't make the rest any less bad, or mean we should talk about Hitler instead when ISIS shit pops up.

But RIP Bla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom