• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling-1-1.gif

2.gif

Walshy

Sterling really hasn't looked hot this season.
He was shit for large parts of it, but his form really picked up around December when we switched formation and had him playing in a three with Lallana and Coutinho.

He's starting up front again tonight.

is sterling a one season wonder?
No, he was really good in his debut season, but we rested him for the second half as Rodgers didn't want him to burn out.

This season he has missed playing with Sturridge and Suarez. He's really getting back into form lately though.

Yen

He was shit for large parts of it, but his form really picked up around December when we switched formation and had him playing in a three with Lallana and Coutinho.

He's starting up front again tonight.

Needs to work on his finishing. He's not a natural like Fowler or Owen.

Hixx

The Sun removed bare boobies from Page 3 and replaced them with covered celebrity boobies.

How will the next generation find their Keeley Hazell or Lucy Pinder? WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

KidJr

I've posted this a million times before, Stirling is on another list of english players who show good form and then get over hyped, to then not go on to develop beyond that. They all still have time and maybe I'm asking too much of them however when I look at where players like Hazard was say season or two ago, not one english player seems to be following that ascendancy.

And it really annoys me and tbh I think it has ALOT to do with money (fuck I'm sounding like one of those old guys). They're desire to really push on imo is killed when you start paying 22/23 year old 70k a week+

Blablurn

B7y-0_yIUAAe0OC.png:large

Lahm slowly coming back. I wonder when we will see Thiago again. I think he spent more days in Barcelona than in Munich since he joined us.

I've posted this a million times before, Stirling is on another list of english players who show good form and then get over hyped, to then not go on to develop beyond that. They all still have time and maybe I'm asking too much of them however when I look at where players like Hazard was say season or two ago, not one english player seems to be following that ascendancy.

And it really annoys me and tbh I think it has ALOT to do with money (fuck I'm sounding like one of those old guys). They're desire to really push on imo is killed when you start paying 22/23 year old 70k a week+

Maybe these English players need different managers.

Maybe Sterling just gets tired a lot compared to Hazard

KidJr

Maybe these English players need different managers.

Maybe Sterling just gets tired a lot compared to Hazard

Well Wenger would be case of point of developing young talents into world class players, Funny that not one of them have been english.

That isnt just aimed at Stirling cartoon, you throw Wilshere, Walcott, Barkley, Townsend and whoever the fuck else has been deemed the next great english hope. None of them look remotely close to being world class so there has to be a problem, I really dont think its about them not being good enough either.

Well Wenger would be case of point of developing young talents into world class players, Funny that not one of them have been english.

That isnt just aimed at Stirling cartoon, you throw Wilshere, Walcott, Barkley, Townsend and whoever the fuck else has been deemed the next great english hope. None of them look remotely close to being world class so there has to be a problem, I really dont think its about them not being good enough either.

I think Walcott has been hampered by Injury. Wilshere was overhyped.

Barkley can get there, probably not at Everton though.

I had no idea Townsend was the next great hope at any point in his career. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom