• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
TbMagbd.gif

This is the best gif :lol

Walshy

Walshy is that you?
erm...yes?

I wouldn't say a complete rebuild but players who threaten to leave like Yaya will be fucked off for another player like Pogba.
I think he'll likely go to PSG in the summer. He'll be 32 by that time and only PSG will be stupid enough to pay the wages he will demand.

I think they'll replace him with Barkley personally, just because they desperately need home-grown players for the CL.

City need a complete rebuilding job.

Most of their squad is in their late twenties/early thirties.

It will be interesting to see what direction they go in. I guess FFP will dictate a lot of it.

They really haven't made any outstanding additions to the team in the last couple of years, IMO.

Transfer fee's aren't always indicative of the quality obv, but seems they've signed a lot of good players for £15-£25m lately and not many, if any, great ones.

But I guess the EDS will be chucking out world class talents soon enough anyway :lol

Walshy

It will be interesting to see what direction they go in. I guess FFP will dictate a lot of it.

They really haven't made any outstanding additions to the team in the last couple of years, IMO.

Transfer fee's aren't always indicative of the quality obv, but seems they've signed a lot of good players for £15-£25m lately and not many, if any, great ones.

But I guess the EDS will be chucking out world class talents soon enough anyway :lol
When I posted that, I didn't even factor in FFP :lol

I am sure they will get around it though with dodgy sponsor deals and by buying some more football clubs.
They got Bony. They're ready for the future.
I personally think Dzeko is as good, if not better than Bony.

KidJr

This much is true.

Regardless of how many years either will take.

I've just watched the gambler, so a huge part of me wants to parlay this bet with my other bet with CSS. But I'm resisting purely on the basis that I think man u will spend another 150 million this transfer window regardless of whether you make CL or not.

jts

...hate me...
I've just watched the gambler, so a huge part of me wants to parlay this bet with my other bet with CSS. But I'm resisting purely on the basis that I think man u will spend another 150 million this transfer window regardless of whether you make CL or not.
Don't call me United for I am not one of them.

I just think that Arsenal will hold on dearly to Arsene for more years than what will take for United to finally click again (under Gaal or not).

FootballFan

City need a complete rebuilding job.

Most of their squad is in their late twenties/early thirties.

Pep will fix them and win the treble.

People will say he inherited an already built squad and that he didn't do anything. "man city were already improving every season! "

It will be grand.

Blablurn

Shit. Fever went up to 39.7. Pray for Blablurn.

The end is nigh.

May the angel of Nathaniel be my witness and my savior.

You are only a big club if u won the treble.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kyle Naughton is going to Swansea, Levy somehow managed to swindle £5m out of them.

Put that money straight into the Ings fund, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom