• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
A Tribe Called Quest - People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rythm
Black Sheep - Non-Fiction
Black Sheep - A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising
De La Soul - Buhloone Mindstate
De La Soul - Stakes Is High
Digable Planets - Reachin (A New Refutation Of Time and Space)
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth
Mos Def - Black On Both Sides
Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Black Star
Organized Konfusion - Stress: The Extinction Agenda
The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
The Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia
Reflection Eternal - Train of Thought
The Roots - Undun
The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
The Roots - Things Fall Apart
Souls of Mischief - 93' Till Infinity

Familiar with a lot of them but will give the others a go.

Thanks m8

jts

...hate me...
Waking up at 8am to play a match with FF

Sensational.

LOL

It is amazing tho. Waking up like wtf is it time already, being half asleep and struggling to post via phone to say I'm ready.

Then succeeding or not to play.

I see i see.

Can't wait to kick your ass with portugal then.
The mask has fallen off!

Can't wait for you to beg to Ronaldo to be the best in the world.

Incredible.

Hehe. Just kidding.

I have to start thinking how I want to setup England though.

faridmon

If you dig The Roots there's still hope, check out the rest of that list. It's all in that jazz/hiphop category.

To be fair, I have tried a lot of them. Just don't like them. I guess the Roots is as far as I will go when it comes to the genre.

Oh and Kate Tempest. She is awesome with amazing lyrics.

wedward

Listened to some more recommendations.

The higher the album, the more I liked it.

Mr. Marston (Nujabes - Modal Soul)
Walshy (Destroyer - Kaputt)
3Sixty (Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again)
Hixx (tensnake - glow)
Meier (Tycho - Awake)
Kikarian (Washed Out - Paracosm)
Wedward (Slowdive - Souvlaki)
L1nnet (Ryan Hemsworth - Alone for the first time)
Farid (Glen Check - Haute Couture)
Bold One (The Analog Affair - Wild)
Zabojnik (Dream theater - images and words)
El Topo (Habibi - Habibi)
Clegg (Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea)
CCS (Alcest - Les Voyages de l'Âme)
Frustrated_me (Broken Bells - After the disco)
Yen (Darude - Sandstorm)
Esch (Tangerine Dream - Phaedra)
Linius (RTJ - Run the jewels 2)
Xpike (Silversun Pickups - Carnavas)
Blablurn (After School - Dressed to Kill)
Scum (Prodigy - the fat of the Land)

Thanks for the recommendations mates. Found some nice new music in there.

Kaputt...

Incredible album

faridmon

Haha Laboured. That gif.

You guys! I really liked your recommendation, I just liked the ones above more.

French virgin party and 60's Cardin were the best songs in the album for me.

Good Good! Enjoy Soulvaki. One of the best album ever created.

As Far that album goes (Haute Couture) I am partial to Vogue Boys and Girls, but yeah 60's Cardin and French Virgin Party are also great.

Linius

Familiar with a lot of them but will give the others a go.

Thanks m8

Anyone who's into hiphop should be, but I had to put something in there aye. What's new then?

To be fair, I have tried a lot of them. Just don't like them. I guess the Roots is as far as I will go when it comes to the genre.

Oh and Kate Tempest. She is awesome with amazing lyrics.

A Tribe Called Quest is the absolute best hiphop can get for me. The Low End Theory is a masterpiece. Please don't tell me you didn't like it :p

Clegg

Laboured kun I'm disappointed in you. It's up to you to keep United bro muppetry flowing.

It's like you didn't even know we're trying for Clyne.

FootballFan

Yes wedward!

Anyone who's into hiphop should be, but I had to put something in there aye. What's new then?

New to me would be

Laboured kun I'm disappointed in you. It's up to you to keep United bro muppetry flowing.

It's like you didn't even know we're trying for Clyne.

What are you even saying Cleff-senpai?

I mentioned it this morning.

We're getting Hummels, Strootman and one of Clyne or Coleman.

The Transfer Summit has made its decree.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
To be honest I have too. It feels like i get super super drained by them. I can only play like 30 minutes at a time. Maybe an hour tops. When it gets too intense I have to turn it off lol
3DO4nl4.png

i agree, horror games for some reason I can't really play much of because I get all stressed thinking something will happen. It's the reason I only finished Resident Evil 4 until last year.

faridmon

A Tribe Called Quest is the absolute best hiphop can get for me. The Low End Theory is a masterpiece. Please don't tell me you didn't like it :p

I don't know. As I said, I am really not into the genre except for few that are far and between. I really like The Roots because of them being the right time and place when I was listening and they bring some memories from past.

And I do like Kate Tempest because of her Spoken Word nature rather than depending on a beat which might actually make me like Ghostpoet now that I think about.

Clegg

What are you even saying Cleff-senpai?

I mentioned it this morning.

We're getting Hummels, Strootman and one of Clyne or Coleman.

The Transfer Summit has made its decree.
I have lost face.

Miggy D says Strootman will have to wait until summer.

Where is my ceremonial knife?

Surrey

I could probably find somewhere in London but I refuse to do my weekday commute on a Saturday unless it's for football

Whoa you're closer to where I live than I thought. Maybe I could come over to see you some time. I have a Powerpoint on Nacer Chadli's flaws that I think you might find quite compelling.

I have lost face.

Miggy D says Strootman will have to wait until summer.

Where is my ceremonial knife?

Not surprised tbh. The sort of targets we're looking at aren't the types you get in January.

Blablurn

PT was my best gaming experience since metal gear solid 2. I pooped my pants as well. Could only finish it with friends next to me lol.

KidJr

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
A Tribe Called Quest - People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rythm
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising
De La Soul - Buhloone Mindstate
De La Soul - Stakes Is High
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth
Mos Def - Black On Both Sides
Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Black Star
The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
The Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia
The Roots - Undun
The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
The Roots - Things Fall Apart

Breathtaking list although I'd add common ressurection

Clegg

Whoa you're closer to where I live than I thought. Maybe I could come over to see you some time. I have a Powerpoint on Nacer Chadli's flaws that I think you might find quite compelling.

Not surprised tbh. The sort of targets we're looking at aren't the types you get in January.
But I needs signings, Horse.

I needs them.

Meier

Thanks for the recommendations mates. Found some nice new music in there.
Just thought of another that is absolutely begging to be listened to: Classixx' Hanging Gardens. Absolute gem of a "chill" album.. one of my top 10 of 2013 to be sure.

homepage_large.16ed8653.jpg

How is there no wiki entry for this? Weird. Seems the entire album is available as one Youtube video if you google it, heh.

Jarnet87

They are, teams just have to overpay. If we offered Roma 35 or 40 million pounds right now my gut is they'd take it.

arkon

Watched some of the Ajax - Groningen game. That was fun. Some nice football played by both sides. Dat Schone pass and dat Chery pass. Shame that other dude had Chelsea-Torres level finishing.

Rikkun

“Interisti friends of mine and fans of the team, I’d like to say something regarding my three game suspension that I picked up on January 6th in Torino. I’ve waited a few days before saying anything out of respect for those taking my case in consideration with a clear head. First of all, I’d like to apologize for my action which was completely involuntary. I hit him by accident. I’ve made this clear with the sporting judges as well. I was watching the ball that was coming in from the corner kick and needed to protect myself from the blocks that were coming my way. I didn’t even see the Juventus defender come. Look at the replays, I never take my eye off the ball. How can I hit an opponent intentionally without even seeing him? For this reason I was expecting a complete different decision than the one I got especially because there were worse plays than mine that went unpunished recently. This is not fair. Now let’s get to another thing. I’d like to say sorry to my teammates and to the fans. What hurts me the most is not being able to be with them for the upcoming games. Leaving them at this moment kills me. Lastly I’d like to say one more thing. I’ve already explained that I did not hit my opposition on purpose. I even told him this at the end of the game. I told this to someone who throughout his whole career has said,”whatever happens on the field, stays on the field.” I then see him on TV asking for my suspension which really ticked me off. I also found out that he called the sporting judge to find out if he was going to suspend me or not. (like he did to him in the past) This is the worst example of sportsmanship there is as well as a classless action. It was a terrible gesture on his part even if it was an intentional blow to him. For this, I’d like to thank him. I’ve never felt as an Interista more than today. JJ5″

Juan Jesus ranting on Facebook against Chiellini.
An elbow to the face is an elbow to the face, whether you're looking or not, and 3 days suspensions are the lowest you can get. He should be relieved he didn't cause a penalty or they would've lost the game.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
something is standing there? I never saw that in my demo. I only got to listen to a baby crying or something, never understood what to do

i think the game randomizes what events you have, so in theory most people should have different experiences.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Coman? He played as a striker alongside / behind Morata on one occasion, a la Tevez, when we were still playing with 3-5-2. Managed a brilliant assist for Elbuyback as well. Since we switched to 4-3-1-2 ... I don't even remember, since he usually gets subbed in for one player or another around the 80th minute mark. Yesterday we played with 4-3-3 and he replaced Giovinco on WF. Being so young, he's still raw and moldable, but I think he should definitely play closer to the goal rather than in the midfield. WF suits him best atm, but we should definitely try him behind Llorente and Tevez in our 4-3-1-2, see how it goes.

I'm just desperate to see the black Januzaj play more, because he's fucking awesome. Next year's forward line ...

Coman - Falcao - Berardi

Help.

Coman was technically our CF in our first game remember, and he was fucking immense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom