• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Sleep on it.

I am sure you will feel differently tomorrow.

No chance it is a masterpiece.

Probably looks/sounds nice though.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i've been having too much fun ripping on the dippers this season to not credit their performance earlier. outstanding. if only sterling could receive a high ball in the box as well as taking it to feet.

jtb

Banned
not a masterpiece, but it is quite good

better than MV 06, PE, but a good tier below Mann's great films. maybe on par with Heat. kind of the opposite of Heat in a lot of ways, very quiet, incredibly lean, agressively underwritten film.

actually, its style is probably the worst part of it—some bizarre cinematography decisions. (though the guns were so loud, love it)

critics went in hoping to hate it and so they did. so much of the dumb shit they complained about in reviews made perfect sense in the film. sent to die in January.

Wilbur

Banned
not a masterpiece, but it is quite good

better than MV 06, PE, but a good tier below Mann's great films. maybe on par with Heat. kind of the opposite of Heat in a lot of ways, very quiet, incredibly lean, agressively underwritten film.

actually, its style is actually the worst part of it—some bizarre cinematography decisions. (though the guns were so loud, love it)

critics went in hoping to hate it and so they did. so much of the dumb shit they complained about in reviews made perfect sense in the film. sent to die in January.

Going from masterpiece to quite good in ten minutes is sublime.

Only made 4m opening, damn that's a flop. Shame. Whatever I think of Mann, much prefer his approach than having endless fucking Takens.

jtb

Banned
Going from masterpiece to quite good in ten minutes is sublime.

Only made 4m opening, damn that's a flop. Shame. Whatever I think of Mann, much prefer his approach than having endless fucking Takens.

*so good to quite good, actually

scabro

been catching up on Sunny myself, just watched the episode about the mcpoyle family wedding

ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

charlie's jaws speech

/ded

Spill the beans

I dunno, he was just there with some blokes who looked like they were his agents. They weren't too keen on people approaching him but they let you get a few words in. He spend most of the night with some blonde girl and then really got into some Bobby Shmurda, requested a song and left. He was alright, but seemed a little standoffish.

pulga

Banned
I've only had two or three interviews overall, so you're doing alright.

What kind of jobs are you applying for?

Monday was with this huge multinational in the agriculture business. It's the #1 job I want.

Today my mom casually woke me up at 9 am to let me know that in two hours I had an interview with the regional franchise holder of Johnny Rockets for an Asst Manager spot. Pretty sure I got the job if I want it, which I'm not sure I do want.

Tomorrow I'm going to a hotel chain.

I'm applying for, much like bud's sexual preferences, anything that breathes.
3N1H0Fc.png
I'm mostly getting these interviews through connections, which is sadly, how much of the world turns.

But keep applying to shit, don't give up!!

pulga

Banned
Imagine if clubs were allowed to bring their own balls to matches.

Would Xavi complain our balls aren't slick enough?
Brch14R.png

Salazar

I need to figure out soon or I will end up being that 30 year old in the back of the uni class hating the teenagers for being young and having all the sex effortlessly

Beats being the 30 year old teaching the uni class and going directly to hell if you even think about it.

i've been having too much fun ripping on the dippers this season to not credit their performance earlier. outstanding. if only sterling could receive a high ball in the box as well as taking it to feet.

That's just never going to happen really, for obvious reasons

Don't think his future lies in striker anyway, it somewhat negates his pace and the speed with which he can receive the ball and run at the defense, since he needs to abandon the centrebacks to do that. Feels like he'll never reach his ceiling if he becomes a bona fide striker. Would like to see him become a central AM again at some point, but you don't really have one of those in a 3-4-2-1, so we'll have to wait til next season at the earliest for that.

Matches like yesterday's are a little annoying, as its all too easy to fall into the trap of thinking 'why don't we play with that intensity every game?'

Seems its only Atletico capable of doing that right now. If we can play like that in most of the games we have left against the top 7, we can push for 4th imo. But we need the crowd to help push the players, the atmosphere at Anfield was like an energy vacuum earlier in the season

Do one Dissonance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom