• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 10 minutes ago I turned 23.

I'm so old

Happy birthday. I remember being 23. Fresh off the boat in a foreign land. Meeting and making friends in my new town and watching Korea get spanked in the world cup. Went to bed at 6am and then was sick allday on my birthday and fell asleep in a teacher-parent meeting .

Blablurn

jBzNODb.png

Some countries need to shut the fuck up

jts

...hate me...
I think every game except the GBA titles and Skyward Sword! Out of all I only finished Links Awakening tho lol.
Not bad.

Quite about the same as my Zelda curriculum, but I only finished Ocarina of Time instead (and have played SS). Some I've started over and over several times (Wind Waker I'm looking at you).

Should really put in my todo list for 2015: Finish a Zelda game.

Blablurn

Not bad.

Quite about the same as my Zelda curriculum, but I only finished Ocarina of Time instead (and have played SS). Some I've started over and over several times (Wind Waker I'm looking at you).

Should really put in my todo list for 2015: Finish a Zelda game.

Sounds like a plan.

I started OOT pleeeenty of times. And even though I never finished it its definitely up there with the best games of all time.

Blablurn

I see more and more people saying here that teams like Real and Chelsea are starting to look super tired. I wonder if the winter break can be an advantage for us. Especially with the long WC year behind us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I see more and more people saying here that teams like Real and Chelsea are starting to look super tired. I wonder if the winter break can be an advantage for us. Especially with the long WC year behind us.
wasn't your winter break the main excuse why you guys lost to Madrid last season? Lost your match rhythm and all that

Garcia: 'I couldn't see, but they told me it was a clear penalty. Can we talk about football now?'

You'd like that now, eh? You frog eating piece of human garbage. Fuck off back to France and take Rafa with you while you're at it.

Oh wow what happened now :lol

I don't know what happened but I'm gutted for Empoli, their players were crying in the changing room

Blablurn

wasn't your winter break the main excuse why you guys lost to Madrid last season? Lost your match rhythm and all that

Nah. After winning the title Pep basically said the season is over. Which was true. But by saying this the team lost all the tension in the upcoming Bundesliga games. And when Real came we were in our word period. Nothing was working. That was all Peps fault.

So when Plug says "We destroyed the so called best team in europe" i always need to laugh because we lost many games during that period lol.

Pennywise

Nah. After winning the title Pep basically said the season is over. Which was true. But by saying this the team lost all the tension in the upcoming Bundesliga games. And when Real came we were in our word period. Nothing was working. That was all Peps fault.

So when Plug says "We destroyed the so called best team in europe" i always need to laugh because we lost many games during that period lol.
And the substitutes like Shaquiri were shit.

Oh well time to pick up more injuries against Utrecht today....

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OOH happy birthday Disso! May all your dreams come true this year

except the one where Inter becomes good again, ain't nobody got time for that.

this is a very refreshing critical post from you Bla, I'm proud of you <3

Blablurn

Someone tell me about Paulista

Gabriel Armando de Abreu (born 26 November 1990), better known as Gabriel Paulista or simply Gabriel, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Spanish club Villarreal CF as a central defender.

Born in São Paulo, Gabriel graduated from Esporte Clube Vitória's youth setup, and made his senior debut on 7 March 2010, starting in a 3–1 win at Camaçari for the Campeonato Baiano championship.[1] He made his Série A debut on 15 May, replacing Vilson in a 1–1 home draw against Flamengo.[2]

In August 2010, Gabriel appeared in both matches of 2010 Copa do Brasil finals against Santos FC, but playing as a right back. He made his first team breakthrough in late 2011, and went on to play a crucial role in the following year, appearing in 35 matches as Leão returned to Série A.

On 6 September 2012 Gabriel signed a contract extension with Vitória, until 2016.[3] He was elected the best central defender of 2013 Campeonato Baiano, being also crowned champions.[4]

On 15 August 2013 Gabriel moved to La Liga outfit Villarreal, signing a five-year deal with the club.[5] He made his debut in the competition on 10 November, starting in a 1–1 home draw against Atlético Madrid.[6]

Nyx

It's gonna be streamed live. Unless my fever get's the better of me, I'm gonna watch our players get injured.

It is?

I need to leave work early to make it even, 19:00 is not the best starting time on a weeknight. 15.000 people expected btw, for a friendly, everybody wants to see the giants from Germany ;-)

Pennywise

It is?

I need to leave work early to make it even, 19:00 is not the best starting time on a weeknight. 15.000 people expected btw, for a friendly, everybody wants to see the giants from Germany ;-)
Well alot of people asked for it and so they asked one of their sponsors if they finance that. They do and you can watch it for free without a subscription or anything similar.

Really hope they put up a good performance today.

Nyx

Well alot of people asked for it and so they asked one of their sponsors if they finance that. They do and you can watch it for free without a subscription or anything similar.

Really hope they put up a good performance today.

Do you have a link for that perhaps? Will post it on a Utrecht messageboard for the people that can't make it.

I'm expecting a big win for Dortmund tbh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Blackhat was so good. might even be able to talk me up to "masterpiece."

Chris Hemsworth is leading man material.

Really? The trailer looked beyond terrible, and I feel like it gave away most of the plot too :lol

and I hear that in typical Mann fashion, things get increasingly preposterous as the climax approaches

Any of you guys tried Steam's In-home streaming? Don't have any video RAM on the laptop, but it should be powerful enough to stream

The laptop is the device you're streaming from or to? If from, it depends on the game's requirements. If to, the laptop just acts as an input and display device.

I think. Give it a try, what's the worst that could happen?
nlFuAua.png

Blablurn

praise the lawd. i actually received a call for a job interview. its nothing special. probably just a normal bureau job. helping out with order transactions. but ah well. you gotta start somewhere.

The laptop is the device you're streaming from or to? If from, it depends on the game's requirements. If to, the laptop just acts as an input and display device.

I think. Give it a try, what's the worst that could happen?
nlFuAua.png

Streaming to the laptop. I sit so close to the PC even when using a laptop, I could probably just connect a HDMI cable and use it as a monitor :p

tri_willy

happy birthday suen and dissonance

goddamn doing job applications can be quite depressing... whats worse is doing the interview and getting informed you didnt make it, soul destroying

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's Suen's birthday too?! Happy birthday y'all!

I was gonna say 'may you have a happy year' as well but we all know that isn't true, Parma is gonna get relegated this season AINT IT

A YEAR TO FORGET BABY SUEN

Why don't you use your pc to begin with?

Its hooked up to the TV, which my brother is always using.

Just tried it, seems to work as well as I could have hoped. Any way of making the cursor appear on the laptop though when I move the mouse around when its still connected to the PC? Not sure if you get more latency though when the input is connected to the host instead of the client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom