• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

So far we have signed three players: Marcos Asencio, Lucas Silva and Martin Ødegaard.

Bilbao have apparently bid €25 million for Illarra and if that transfer happens, then Lucas Silva will replace him this month.

Does anyone know if Gabriel Paulista has second nationality?

If not there's no way he's getting a work permit. He's never played for the Brazil NT at any level AFAIK. We struggled to get Rojo through and he had just played at the WC.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Edit - beaten lol

Dr.Sal are you team Julius Caesar or team Marcus Brutus

tumblr_m86w4dNGXx1rsskhm.gif

(my best impression of Blablurn)

Does anyone know if Gabriel Paulista has second nationality?

If not there's no way he's getting a work permit. He's never played for the Brazil NT at any level AFAIK. We struggled to get Rojo through and he had just played at the WC.

We struggled with Rojo because he glassed someone :lol.

Visas can be approved for "exceptional talents", which I think is being scrapped at the end of this season.

Did Carragher mention Can in the post-match btw? Think he went over the top at half time, and made it sound like he's constantly on the verge of giving penalties away and being beaten

BUT

If it sweetens Mendes in to doing the De Gea thing and we get a striker we actually want... could be worth it? Idk it's very improbable.

If we get to keep De Gea and are able to farm Rumbo off to France then it would be worth it cos money ain't no thing to us.

And Cavani couldn't be any worse than Rumbo surely.

But yes - this story seems a bit adventurous.

KidJr

What ever did happen to Brazils production line of players?

They stop playing in the sand or something because the tekkers isnt even all that anymore (except Neymar).

Carbonox

Revelations was average. Started off promisingly but went tits up with the horrendous cast, plot and TV episode format. The enemy designs were made by drunks and the game as a whole petered out like a damp fart.

Last Resident Evil game I genuinely had fun with was Resident Evil 5. Co-op in that was great. Funny how a lot more people appreciate that game more after RE6, Revelations, etc.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Revelations was average. Started off promisingly but went tits up with the horrendous cast, plot and TV episode format. The enemy designs were made by drunks and the game as a whole petered out like a damp fart.

Last Resident Evil game I genuinely had fun with was Resident Evil 5. Co-op in that was great. Funny how a lot more people appreciate that game more after RE6, Revelations, etc.

RE5 was a lazily plagiarised imitation of RE4 but at least it was stealing from the GOAT. From that game on they tried to 'do their own thing' without copying Mikami's ideas and the results were...not good.

Godan

Seen a few reports that Arsenal are set to complete a move for Gabriel Paulista. £15m the fee is supposed to be.

How is he and is he worth that amount if anyone knows?

Blablurn

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge "I've told Guardiola that I'm not going to ask him in the coming months about his contract" [Ara] #Pep

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge "We're not going to do anything before the summer and then maybe we'll talk in the second half of 2015."

Good Bye Pep :(

praise the lawd. i actually received a call for a job interview. its nothing special. probably just a normal bureau job. helping out with order transactions. but ah well. you gotta start somewhere.

Great news. But you know what this means? Your time here will come to an end :(
I wish I had the time to #banter
Stupid job. Stupid rent and food I have to pay for.

CCS

Banned
DerZuhälter;148446563 said:

Being a student is great for the amount of #bantertime you get.

Blablurn

DerZuhälter;148446563 said:

nah, having an interview doesnt mean i get the job /:

well see.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Osvaldo has been absent from training for consecutive days and appears to have vanished without informing anyone at Inter.

True Juventino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom