• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we reported yesterday, Chelsea is Pursuing Cuadrado. Today the London based club continued to have conversations to understand how much it would cost to acquire him- they were Told the full amount of the exit clause € 30/35 million. Chelsea is seriously Pursuing the Colombian winger, the deal would become blackberries Likely Should Andre Schurle leave-Wolfsburg is interested and Has Offered € 30 million. Should the deal with Bundesliga club happen, Chelsea would offer € 30 million plus bonuses to Fiorentina.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...ues-to-negotiate-cuadrado-deal-about-schurle/

I will take that trade.

Loved it on my 3DS. Only Resi I played though.

Wait if it's your only RE, how can you say it has old school RE feelings. Randy Andy pls
JzKGOjM.png

Linius

Wait if it's your only RE, how can you say it has old school RE feelings. Randy Andy pls
JzKGOjM.png

I've played other Resi's at a friends house back in the day. Never finished one on my own. So I know how the old Resi games are and feel.

And the whole shooter thing they went with in RE5 is certainly not my thing.

KidJr

Cuadrado is such a class player imo, you know when you see a players touch and you can immediately tell. Thats how I feel about him.

Think Chelsea would only make him better. Fuck me if Chelsea get up, big upgrade on schurle who isnt a bad player.

I've played other Resi's at a friends house back in the day. Never finished one on my own. So I know how the old Resi games are and feel.

And the whole shooter thing they went with in RE5 is certainly not my thing.

I don't believe you anymore.

Cuadrado is such a class player imo, you know when you see a players touch and you can immediately tell. Thats how I feel about him.

Think Chelsea would only make him better. Fuck me if Chelsea get up, big upgrade on schurle who isnt a bad player.

Don't worry, Chelsea makes good players worse usually.

I like the idea of United building their team around Chelsea rejects. Can't you just buy Schurrle directly from Chelsea too, instead of waiting for a middle man in Germany? Might even finally get your Mikel dream signing.

Also hahahahah Leeds

Lorenzo Vicini @ViciniLo · 16h 16 hours ago
#Palermo CB Sol Bamba is on the verge of joining #Leeds after a 5 month stint in Sicily. He had only one appearance for the Rosanero.

No doubt one of the worst CB's I have ever seen play.

K1LLER7

I like the idea of United building their team around Chelsea rejects. Can't you just buy Schurrle directly from Chelsea too, instead of waiting for a middle man in Germany? Might even finally get your Mikel dream signing.

Also hahahahah Leeds

Lorenzo Vicini @ViciniLo · 16h 16 hours ago
#Palermo CB Sol Bamba is on the verge of joining #Leeds after a 5 month stint in Sicily. He had only one appearance for the Rosanero.

No doubt one of the worst CB's I have ever seen play.
We're taking Dybala.

Someone else can take your rejects. PSG would pay good money lol

Blablurn

Wanda purchases 20% of Atletico Madrid

sfKIjfC.jpg

wanda is pretty big. and legit too. not bad for atletico.

The Dalian Wanda Group, China's largest property company, headed by Wang Jianlin is buying a part of Spanish league champs Atletico Madrid. The Chinese enterprise has agreed to buy a 20-percent stake in the club for 45-million euros, or a little more than 52 million US dollars. This is the first time that a Chinese firm has invested in a premier European football team.

3Sixty

Wanda purchases 20% of Atletico Madrid

sfKIjfC.jpg

wanda is pretty big. and legit too. not bad for atletico.

The Dalian Wanda Group, China's largest property company, headed by Wang Jianlin is buying a part of Spanish league champs Atletico Madrid. The Chinese enterprise has agreed to buy a 20-percent stake in the club for 45-million euros, or a little more than 52 million US dollars. This is the first time that a Chinese firm has invested in a premier European football team.

Cortese was trying to get them buy us.

I feel he is behind this.

Maybe. Unlike with AVB, they seem to get on and you get the impression that they are friends.

Rodgers seems to get on with everyone aside from Hodgson :p

Sometimes I miss the fire, but its quite nice not to have a manager who is always arguing with other managers (Rafa), a damp squib (Hodgson) or always on the defensive and seeing insults where there aren't any, leading to an embarassing siege mentality (Kenny)

Manchester United's £750m adidas kit deal means Louis van Gaal can go on another spending spree... not even Lionel Messi is off limits

http://www.daily mail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2919870/Manchester-United-s-750m-adidas-kit-deal-means-Louis-van-Gaal-spending-spree-not-Lionel-Messi-limits.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

- Louis van Gaal is expected to spend in the summer following Manchester United's £750m kit deal with adidas
- Nobody is off limits this summer - and that includes Lionel Messi
- Van Gaal spent £57.9m on Angel Di Maria to break the UK record
- Old Trafford is seen as the only possible destination should Messi end an emotional 14-year stay at the Nou Camp

kYFVZc5.png

#wearesorich

CCS

Banned
L'Equipe think we'll buy Falcao and then swap him for Cavani in the summer.

Would be shocked if that came off.

Manchester United's £750m adidas kit deal means Louis van Gaal can go on another spending spree... not even Lionel Messi is off limits

http://www.daily mail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2919870/Manchester-United-s-750m-adidas-kit-deal-means-Louis-van-Gaal-spending-spree-not-Lionel-Messi-limits.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

kYFVZc5.png

#wearesorich

So much money :lol

Elchele

2.bild.jpg

Schweinis new shoes with include the name of his new gf.

Good Bye Sarah. The dream is over </3.

at least its not a tattoo

his old gf got too skinny anyway

I'm pretty sure he has a tattoo of her face in his shoulder, doesn't he?

Yup, looks like I'm staying! Come back home and lets start a football academy. We'll teach players here the novel concept of a formation that isn't 4-4-2.

:lol

one can dream

Bold One

we need to spend on the defence yes, but honestly dont think a 'spending spree is really needed' all this 'we so rich' talk does is ensure we get our pants pulled down in the market

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
2015%2f1%2fERiksenHEader.jpg

We've definitely replaced Bale's 'match-winning' goals. I wonder what would have happened if AVB had given a shit about Kane.

And that's why I adore the Bundesliga

:p

Reckon the break will do Dortmund a lot of good?

We'll see I guess.

I read an interview with our assistant coach and he said that the team basically wasn't able to train in the last few months because of all the matches and injuries. Thus, the coaches weren't able to fix much in this time. So the extra time now should be good. The test matches so far has been good as well. No conceded goal and a late winner in the last one should increase our confidence.

But on the other side, we play Leverkusen and Augsburg in the first week. Tough teams and if we don't win at least one, we're in even deeper shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom