• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I want to watch a film tonight. help me

The Others (2001)
Insomnia (2002)
These final hours (2013)
Rosemary's baby (1968)

which one?

I haven't seen These Final Hours, but Insomnia gets my recommendation if you haven't seen it. These fools are crazy.

L1NETT

The Imitation Game was nominated for Best Picture

help me understand

the oscars are a collection of old farts farting a series of shite awards which people shouldn't give a monkeys about

last year was a blip when they were actually ok

like look at Pride's US DVD cover. shows what's wrong with all that market but the imitation game bland stand off don't show anything tis celebrated

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the oscars are a collection of old farts farting a series of shite awards which people shouldn't give a monkeys about

like look at Pride's US DVD cover. shows what's wrong with all that market but the imitation game bland stand off don't show anything tis celebrated

they can't be serious :looool

Arnie

Arnie, why are you in his contacts?
I did some work with him for WWE and that's how we contacted each other.

Sent him a message today regarding something and he responded with a fuckoff voice recording.

It's hilarious. Starts with "hey Arnie mate how are you? How was your Christmas and new year?"

I'll forward it to Nathan so he can verify.

Absolute jokes. I was rolling around laughing.

scabro

_80060411_pride_624.jpg

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Yen

"London based activists"

Great euphemism.

Sent him a message today regarding something and he responded with a fuckoff voice recording.

It's hilarious. Starts with "hey Arnie mate how are you? How was your Christmas and new year?"

can u get me can's number? thx

Chadli is obviously very happy at Spurs, as anyone would be who is at the heart of an improving team. But he also has friends there, who share an unusual hobby: board games. While the whole Spurs squad play Mario Kart on Nintendo DS – Kyle Walker is the best, then Kyle Naughton and Rose – a smaller group play perudo – a dice game – or something different. Settlers of Catan is a German, four-player strategy game which Jan Vertonghen introduced to Tottenham. Vertonghen, Chadli, Mousa Dembélé and Benjamin Stambouli play it at the training ground and at away games. For now, Vertonghen is the best, but Chadli is determined to catch him up.

“Jan has the most experience of this game,” Chadli admits. “He played a lot of with his brothers and his friends. I didn’t play it so much, now I am learning with my friends and brothers, too. When I play more, I think I am going to beat him.” There are always things left to improve.

10543021_1469974293269963_384983199_n.jpg

nt5j5sS.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I absolutely loved Cumberbatch's words/interviews on Alan and the movie more than the movie itself I think

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I love Matthew William Goode btw, and I'm not sure if it's a man crush or he's genuinely a good actor :lol I liked him in Watchmen and Stoker as well

i've sort of lost my appetite for football.

this happens on a yearly basis, but it usually happens during the summer break when i think to myself "i'm glad this is over for a few months."

but we're in the middle of january.

maybe i've lost my joie de vivre.

C58BlPI.png

what a time to be an arsenal and feyenoord fan

Wilbur

Banned
guys I've listened to the message

It's astonishing. The way he name drops the rest of the squad :lol :lol :lol

I love Matthew William Goode btw, and I'm not sure if it's a man crush or he's genuinely a good actor :lol I liked him in Watchmen and Stoker as well

He comes into my nandos quite often, and my drama teacher went out with him at uni.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I feel the same way every week bud

I fantasize about Juve filling for bankruptcy. I want to be free

this is probably related to my commitment phobia, because it feels like a fucking marriage

why the fuck do I always share when I'm talking to bud :lol SORRY BUD BB

guys I've listened to the message

It's astonishing. The way he name drops the rest of the squad :lol :lol :lol

He comes into my nandos quite often, and my drama teacher went out with him at uni.

What's he doing around your neck of the woods? Thought he was a south west lad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Whoaaa :O what branch are you in? You should start taking selfies with them, make an album!

fuck, he kinda looks like Berbatov in some pictures

yes of course I google-image searched him

Elchele

ask him if he has any tip for making tortilla de papas. It's always a 50/50 chance of it ending up being good or end up like shit when I make it

Wilbur

Banned
What's he doing around your neck of the woods? Thought he was a south west lad.

Presumably just lives here, seen a few celebs in Teddington/Strawberry Hill. Lots of rugby players, Mo Farah, Rob Brydon, Johnny Vegas, one half of Dick and Dom...

As well as Merse and Mancienne.

Whoaaa :O what branch are you in? You should start taking selfies with them, make an album!

fuck, he kinda looks like Berbatov in some pictures

yes of course I google-image searched him

Apparently he licks pussy good.

Presumably just lives here, seen a few celebs in Teddington/Strawberry Hill. Lots of rugby players, Mo Farah, Rob Brydon, Johnny Vegas, one half of Dick and Dom...

As well as Merse and Mancienne.

Apparently he licks pussy good.

I bet he's an exquisite lover. You can just tell sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom