• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

B74_NxdCQAAXICv.jpg:large

Fuckin A!

Yen

Results back today, totally Sakho'd my coursework which is good, but I'm going to Lovren my exam on Friday, which is bad.

Sakho's balls are weighted beautifully.
Oh my!

Rupert Murdoch is an oligarch, isn't he? But yes, congratulations on "making" that money by being the only English team of note during the years 1992-1999, when Sky Sports propped up the corpse of English football and made it dance. You deserve every grimy dollar bill Chevrolet or Adidas fling at your aging, desperate football club.

Hundreds of millions spent and you're flailing behind a team that just paid actual money for Eljero Elia? That's no way to sell SUVs.
Yes Shake!

K1LLER7

Junited FC

CEO: Zabo
Right hand: Ricky. Left hand: KidA Seven
Coach: Shake Appeal. His FM titles were enough to convince the board to hire him. And he can hit all the high notes when he yells
Translator: OddMorsel
Director of Speechwriting (or generally the guy who makes us all sound less dumb): Dr.Salazar
Masseur: Wilbur. Can finish the job in 2 mins and you only have to look at his bro's hands really. He can cover Giovinco's whole back with his palm
Lawyer: Horse
Financial dude/book cooker: Viva
Master Chief: Arnie
psychiatric counselling: Usho
PR: Danny boy
Fallout guy to sack when we fuck up something: cartoon_soldier

What else I dunno. Treble winners easily
No chief scouts.

You'll be buying 11 Krasic's.

Wilbur

Banned
:lol Shake, we are best friends m8

We were the only semi decent team in a shit league for years

now u know exactly how it feels and you only need to keep giving your players fiats and slipping referees fivers to keep it up

god what a wonderful sport

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The guy who desperately applies for ANY position every year: Blablurn

Team doctor: any guy who supports/supported a Pep team

Blablurn

bundesliga Latest @BL_Latest
Nach "Goal Italia"-Infomationen hat der #BVB ein konkretes Angebot über 26 Mio. Euro für Radja #Nainggolan beim AS Rom eingereicht.

dortmund sent an offer for nainggolan. 26m.

He used to like not hate United

There was some sorta mutual respect

YOU DID THIS YOU SPUNKBUBBLES
I like United fine, especially now that their fans are despondent all the time!

I just think it's unseemly and bad for football for any one club to spend several hundred million pounds each year, regardless of whether they "earned" that money.

Although I also can't deny the schadenfreude when like half a billion dollars over three years fucked at anyone who'll look at you twice can't even lock up fourth place.

Junited FC

CEO: Zabo
Right hand: Ricky. Left hand: KidA Seven
Coach: Shake Appeal. His FM titles were enough to convince the board to hire him. And he can hit all the high notes when he yells
Translator: OddMorsel
Director of Speechwriting (or generally the guy who makes us all sound less dumb): Dr.Salazar
Masseur: Wilbur. Can finish the job in 2 mins and you only have to look at his bro's hands really. He can cover Giovinco's whole back with his palm
Lawyer: Horse
Financial dude/book cooker: Viva
Master Chief: Arnie
psychiatric counselling: Usho
PR: Danny boy
Fallout guy to sack when we fuck up something: cartoon_soldier

What else I dunno. Treble winners easily

Jeez

how was your day in india today?

Stayed home all day.
Didn't eat lunch
Woke up at 4pm (slept at 9:30 am)
Had tea and Biscuits.
Started work for US company
Had Indian Ramen for dinner
Marinated Chicken for Chicken Tikka dinner tomorrow
Exchanged whatsapp messages with girl I am meeting Monday

So, pretty good I say.

Bold One

Rupert Murdoch is an oligarch, isn't he? But yes, congratulations on "making" that money by being the only English team of note during the years 1992-1999, when Sky Sports propped up the corpse of English football and made it dance. You deserve every grimy dollar bill Chevrolet or Adidas fling at your aging, desperate football club.

Hundreds of millions spent and you're flailing behind a team that just paid actual money for Eljero Elia? That's no way to sell SUVs.

pRkGqgI.gif

Blablurn

Stayed home all day.
Didn't eat lunch
Woke up at 4pm (slept at 9:30 am)
Had tea and Biscuits.
Started work for US company
Had Indian Ramen for dinner
Marinated Chicken for Chicken Tikka dinner tomorrow
Exchanged whatsapp messages with girl I am meeting Monday

So, pretty good I say.

you going to tap dat ass? Is she a nice Aishwarya Rai Bachchan type of girl?

Suen

Eh? It's your birthday, Susan? Well then. Have this. From me.

igbTpFCTdgV1H.gif

happy birthday suen and dissonance

goddamn doing job applications can be quite depressing... whats worse is doing the interview and getting informed you didnt make it, soul destroying

It's Suen's birthday too?! Happy birthday y'all!

I was gonna say 'may you have a happy year' as well but we all know that isn't true, Parma is gonna get relegated this season AINT IT

A YEAR TO FORGET BABY SUEN
Guys it's not my freakin birthday :lol. It was in response to my post about becoming an uncle, not my birthday. A part of me wants to pretend it is my birthday so I can fool Dissonance.

tri_willy I hope you get a job you are looking for soon. Job searching is absolute shite, and among the worst mental tortures in this century.

Pennywise

Dortmund against Utrecht :
Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Sahin - Blaszczykowsi, Reus, Kampl - Immobile

Looks like the formation that will play against Leverkusen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pls yurt I should be scout, i can tell you who is and isn't world class
o3abnfi.png
I want someone with me in the Abyss

You're an expert at clawing your way back to safety!

And seriously, we all know Zabo is gonna fire you :lol

noal

Banned
Guys it's not my freakin birthday :lol. It was in response to my post about becoming an uncle, not my birthday. A part of me wants to pretend it is my birthday so I can fool Dissonance.

Haha, that was my fault. The sun still shines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom