• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ettye3L.gif

Meh, it's the first episode I've genuinely had problems with. The street brawl was just one fucking gigantic logic hole :mad:

m8, its a show based off a comic book featuring a superhero who can run faster than the speed of light :lol I just take it for granted really.

pulga

Banned
m8, its a show based off a comic book featuring a superhero who can run faster than the speed of light :lol I just take it for granted really.

Yeah but cmon! The writers should at least do a minimal effort to keep it somewhat believable! Just take their guns away Flash! Plus the police had a billion chances to shoot the fucks :lol

FootballFan

Let neymar take one for once Messi you dictator pls.

For serious.

Just let him. Once.

Xavi let neymar take a corner. Just once.

He's better than both of them at both.

pulga

Banned
Barca. Ronaldinho is the reason I became a futbol fan so I ended up following the team he played for at the time.

You're in luck, thats about the time all the Barca fans in this thread
and real life
hopped on the wagon

Welcome :)

FootballFan

Apparently it is, but I've never heard him before.

For real!? :0 we've posted videos of him here multiple times.

Pls stop ignoring our posts.

He's hilarious though. Some people hate how over the top he is but I love it lol. He screams and sounds like he has orgasms at any piece of skill.

He love players like Messi, cr7, Ibra, neygod etc.

Riquelme is his favourite lol.

Yeah but cmon! The writers should at least do a minimal effort to keep it somewhat believable! Just take their guns away Flash! Plus the police had a billion chances to shoot the fucks :lol

this happens in every comic-book show/film when the police turn up :lol

actually, i was expecting him to run straight between the baddies with the shields or whatever but then i realised that'd be stupid because they would bascially get nowhere near him :p

Tekniqs

You're in luck, thats about the time all the Barca fans in this thread
and real life
hopped on the wagon

Welcome :)
Lol! I saw a gif of him doing the elastico on someone so I started searching "soccer cross over" and it brought me to a highlight video on YouTube. I became an instant fan

Splatt

For real!? :0 we've posted videos of him here multiple times.

Pls stop ignoring our posts.

I'm only ignoring Suen's Parma posts :p

He's hilarious though. Some people hate how over the top he is but I love it lol. He screams and sounds like he has orgasms at any piece of skill.

He love players like Messi, cr7, Ibra, neygod etc.

Riquelme is his favourite lol.

He is.

I completely lost it when he started calling Messi La Pulga.

I know what it means, but the way he screamed it was hilarious :lol:

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So I turned the stream off cuz I assume nothing else would happen. Penalty plus Godin is missing next game? Sensational for UEFA.
4TfeeGW.png

FootballFan

Am I the only one not surprised that bacon and Hixx don't like ray Hudson?

Am I the only one that hates when people ask if theyre the only ones when they clearly arent.

knew messi would miss pen before he took it. he used to faint a bit and wait for keeper to dive but now he just shoots it straight in the middle or to his right. never goes to his left so its easy for keeper to guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom