• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

Fuck Reus. He gets injured every other fucking weekend. DO NOT WANT.

I will shiv a bitch.

imagine a world where Manchester United sign DiMaria, Bale, and a sentimental Ronaldo in back to back to back summers.

that is not a world i want to live in
Reus and Arsenal make the most sense.

We will even give them Campbell.

Campbell's destiny lies with Moyeezus, though

he will unlock his true potential

scabro

Hello.

How about you learn some German?

Have a nice evening.

Hi.

No one wants to learn such an ugly language.

Pip pip cheerio.

You never know when you might need some german
you'd know
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

You know which coach already made a world class player out of Reus and for which club he could become a proper legend?

Hint: it's not Pep and Bayern

noal

Banned
Imagine the scenes if the 3-5-2 loses tonight.

Carnage in here, peace and tranquility in my mind.

I have seen it all before. I have lived a long life full of ups and downs. Whatever happens, I'll just keep on trucking baby.

*needs to buy truck.

Meier

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8DXS5WIEAIfb5o.jpg:large[IMG][/QUOTE]

Little known fact, City have had 48 academy players who have played an official game or more for the first team since 1999. This doesn't count players like Trippier who went on to be professionals elsewhere after only being loaned out and the like.

that would be fitting

didnt you guys have him then kick him out as a teen because he was skinny
he has never forgotten that
We never actually kicked him out. He was too weak/skinny and simply wouldn't have played much. Reus made the (right) decision and left for a club where he can play.

Esch

Banned
OH GREAT we're a joke club now

A PUNCH LINE

No, you're just in the tier of clubs that get players that for whatever reason didn't work out at madrid, maybe. Which is a pretty good tier of clubs to be in, globally speaking.

Just like Arsenal.

scabro

We never actually kicked him out. He was too weak/skinny and simply wouldn't have played much. Reus made the (right) decision and left for a club where he can play.

good for him then

i dont think he will end up at bayern. didnt they offer a bunch of money when he was with gladbach and he chose dortmund anyway

what im trying to say is

welcome to arsenal, reus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom