• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
fuck the future. if everything would stop right now, i wouldnt even be mad. ive reached everything i wanted. i peaked too early. everything is just a drag right now.

yep!

Now I finally understand why you sell Zabo games :lol

Pls sell me discounted WiiU codes
Uus4Plt.png

Have Man Utd's new signings been better than ours?

Taking injuries into account, none of them seem to have made much of a positive contribution

I have no doubt that Shaw and Di Maria will prove to be very good buys though

edit: Valdes as well I guess

Rocco > Lolren
Fatty > Moreno
Blind > Chan
Maria > Marko
Ander > Gerrard

Zabojnik

I for one am glad not to review games anymore. That was way too depressing and stressful.

Tell me about it. My enjoyment of games went from 2 to 10 since I got out of that business.

Cagliari - Sassuolo at 18h CET. Zaza's last game with Sassy. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Go_Ly_Dow

Just had this dream in which Ronaldo works in superdrug and he lets me use the rear staff exit to take a shortcut to LIDL a few times.

The last time I used it coming back through the shop I ask him about meeting up for Lunch tomorrow for a catch up but unfortunately he's got the 7:30 morning shift and would prefer to go home as opposed to hang around town after work.

Arnie

Went out for dinner after work so completely missed an almost full strength United team fucking choke to Cambridge.

Louieh is shit.

ur going down today m8

Jokes.

We're gunna get Par'd

It's going to be an interesting game, now that Pards is at a club that will actually allow him to try at the cups. Going to be tough though, even if the mighty Chamakh is back in the squad.

Went out for dinner after work so completely missed an almost full strength United team fucking choke to Cambridge.

Louieh is shit.

Nah, it was the pitch fault. And the referees. Louis said so. Everything was against them.

Blablurn

I try to bring the beautiful game into PES but Zabo is more like the destroyer. My game is more like a nice song from Beethoven. Its a dream. But it always gets destoyed by Zabos roughness.

Now I know how Pep felt when he played Madrid during his Barca days.

Zabojnik

I try to bring the beautiful game into PES but Zabo is more like the destroyer. My game is more like a nice song from Beethoven. Its a dream. But it always gets destoyed by Zabos roughness.

Now I know how Pep felt when he played Madrid during his Barca days.

Juve'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom