• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
take your oil

take your money

and shove it up your cocks

TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

MIDLAAAAAAAAAAAND ROAD

what a time

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That is all

I should be reluctant to laugh since we have a banana skin in half an hour.

Fuck it though.

:lol

Hopefully we can win today, and use that momentum to do something on Tuesday. If Bradford can do it, why the fuck shouldn't we? Lets get Gerrard a farewell cup treble. And win the league. And Eurovision.

You say it's dumb - I'd be interested to see his stats. Tackles, passes, assists etc compared to people who play in a similar role.

I suspect he doesn't compare well to many.

It's dumb especially after a match, where from the sounds of it he didn't do much wrong at all, and where Bradford came back after he went off.

He's not a fantastic DM, but he's a decent backup (who shouldn't play at the same time as Matic).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale got booed again? Despite getting an assist and the winning goal?

Madrid are the worst.

Madrid supporters should've booed Ronaldo today for his stupid sending off, but they didn't. Instead they've booed Bale several times and he just saved them today like several other times before.

Cunt supporters. Cunt players. Cunt team.

What? Nobody booed anybody..

pulga

Banned
Madrid supporters should've booed Ronaldo today for his stupid sending off, but they didn't. Instead they've booed Bale several times and he just saved them today like several other times before.

Home team was Cordoba you eggplant.

Fintan

To be fair to Mourinho, I'm sure he will acknowledge how bad of a result this is for us. If he starts making excuses, I will be annoyed.

Two huge games coming up, maybe this will give the players a kick up the arse.

Moobabe

It's dumb especially after a match, where from the sounds of it he didn't do much wrong at all, and where Bradford came back after he went off.

He's not a fantastic DM, but he's a decent backup (who shouldn't play at the same time as Matic).

In truth I'm more disappointed at Mourinho. We've been playing the same 13-14 players all season and then, when we need to rotate with Liverpool and City coming up, he throws in guys with very little game time and we were rightly punished for it.

Tubie

Bale got booed again? Despite getting an assist and the winning goal?

Madrid are the worst.

What? the game was at Cordoba's. The boos came from Cordoba supporters.

dc89

We need Pep. Now more than ever. Come and take up your rightful spot. Your office over looks the entire academy. From foetus to senior team.

Txiki pls.

FuturusX

Hmmm if that's true. Then going to UTD might not be a bad move really. Oh wait UTD are shit. Scratch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom