• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Wow Bradford won!?

Liverpool have a really good chance at this tournament now. #ThisDoesNotFuckingSlip #WeGoAgain

Arsenal v Liverpool final, innit.

Don't think I could handle watching that with my brother tbh. We both take losses too badly. And I can't fathom losing it on Gerrard's birthday, and what would be his last game for us. I know, team sport and everything, but that would destroy me. I'd rather lose today than in the final, given that context.

Scum

Can't wait to watch arsenal get smashed tomorrow

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

If it's a 3 match ban (most likely) as Ronaldo lost his fucking cool we're going to see Jese/James/Isco up there with Benzema and Bale. The three games coming up are Real Sociedad, Sevila and Atletico.

Ouf.

Godan

Great results for Arsenal, Man U and Liverpool one of them should now be looking to wwin the FA cup and I hope it is Arsenal :)

In truth I'm more disappointed at Mourinho. We've been playing the same 13-14 players all season and then, when we need to rotate with Liverpool and City coming up, he throws in guys with very little game time and we were rightly punished for it.

Im only disappointed that we didn't sell either Mikel or Ramires in the summer, if you want to have one and for arguments sake lets keep Mikel, but we don't need both because neither suit our natural play.

I think Ramires suits us more because he makes forward runs but generally at least one of them has to go because we're leaving ourselves very short as they can't be trusted to help us push on, especially not together anyway.

pulsemyne

I missed the Swansea game but see you guys had 2 players sent off. Fair dismissals?
Yeah. Kyle Bartley was an idiot for fouling the last man on goal after 9 minutes. Gylfi then fouled someone right at the end of the game. The first red card screwed us up for the rest of the match. The second was academic.

Scum

Don't think I could handle watching that with my brother tbh. We both take losses too badly. And I can't fathom losing it on Gerrard's birthday, and what would be his last game for us. I know, team sport and everything, but that would destroy me. I'd rather lose today than in the final, given that context.

Time to prep yourself, emotionally, m8.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
If it's a 3 match ban (most likely) as Ronaldo lost his fucking cool we're going to see Jese/James/Isco up there with Benzema and Bale. The three games coming up are Real Sociedad, Sevila and Atletico.

Ouf.

honestly i think a break will do him good. he hasn't been doing any notable things lately, so maybe this will return him to mid-2014 form.

pulga

Banned

Ouf.

You have to be shitting me.

What an absolute IDIOT. Go fuck a horse if you're salty over Irina, Cristiano, but don't fucking jeopardize the team.

inky

Do I really need to answer this? Think a bit.

Think a bit yourself. I'm obviously talking about visiting supporters. I'm surprised you didn't realize I changed my post before anyone even quoted it. I realized my slip of the finger instantly. I knew the match was at Córdoba. And I also meant they've booed Bale in previous matches, not this one, but they'll never boo Ronaldo even if he deserved it*. Pointing out the inconsistency, that's all.

*Not that supporters should be booing players in the first place. That's what make them cunts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The top 5 in the PL :lol at home :lol

I am now convinced that even Suen's Parma can win the Premface League

definitely not the Championship tho

honestly i think a break will do him good. he hasn't been doing any notable things lately, so maybe this will return him to mid-2014 form.

I agree. I mean we all knew he couldn't keep up forever and this break should give him the drive to get back into it. He's been lackluster by his standards lately, better now than later I guess.

pulga

Banned
Think a bit yourself. I'm obviously talking about away supporters. And I also meant they've booed Bale in previous matches, not this one.

Then you should structure your sentences more clearly, or do you think it's a coincidence everyone misunderstood what you were saying?

Edit: Just saw your edits, let's make out and forget about this.
3N1H0Fc.png

Bold One

I was laughed at by fellow United supporters last night for suggesting that the FA cup existed in a vacuum where form and reputation counted for nought when the minnows were up for it.

Back to the party....

inky

Then you should structure your sentences more clearly, or do you think it's a coincidence everyone misunderstood what you were saying?

No, it's no coincidence, but the thread moves too fast to make corrections like that on the spot. I corrected it as fast as I could. Proof is, everyone quoted the corrected version of it.

ChelseaFC: Jose Mourinho: 'I feel happy for Bradford despite my feeling for the game. And I also feel ashamed & my players should feel the same.' #CFC

Fairly blunt

officialbantams: Jose Mourinho has just been in an ecstatic away dressing room to congratulate every City player and staff member. A real touch of class.

The Jose way

I was laughed at by fellow United supporters last night for suggesting that the FA cup existed in a vacuum where form and reputation counted for nought when the minnows were up for it.

Back to the party....

It was wedward I don't think he's ever posted anything correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom