• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Sunderland drew with Fulham so atm it's Real, PSG, Bayern and Sunderland Ladies.

I edited my post, I know damn well who you support m8

but since youve switched it up

Bienvenido a Madrid, Hixx
02Do2Ff.png

pulga

Banned
Stop trying to get elsk banned you fucking turnips. No honduran can ever be a racist, considering our national team is at all times made up of at least 90% #big #black #legs.
xLDVHO7.png

pulga

Banned
I played about 6 games of FIFA today with my 10 year old cousin

Won 5 of them

Lost the one where I

chose

Arsenal

Brch14R.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Stop trying to get elsk banned you fucking turnips. No honduran can ever be a racist, considering our national team is at all times made up of at least 90% #big #black #legs.
xLDVHO7.png

reported

jts

...hate me...
Wilbur noooooo

What happened?

edit: probably the kerkuffle with Lightning. RIP

edit2: confirmed, because Lightning is banned as well. RIP2

Elchele

i think it's quite clear that Hitler was a bayern munich fan.

Actually, recently Schalke had to make an official statement saying that Hitler probably was just a bandwagon fan because of the success they had back in those days :lol

I'm starting to read the previous pages to find Wilbury's post for ban. I missed a lot of good stuff

Esch

Banned
Actually, recently Schalke had to make an official statement saying that Hitler probably was just a bandwagon fan
I had no idea about this so I googled. fascinating stuff, thanks for the heads up. I've always meant to do some reading into what the game was like under the Reich and the USSR.

RIP Wilbur

scabro

that was worth a ban?

well

i will shut up now because i am still a junior

and i have 300 posts and im still a junior brehs, you lied to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom