• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
What a time to not be a loser.
3N1H0Fc.png

Bold One

Hopefully this means it gives us much more incentive to go all in for Pogba.

Pls don't ruin my buzz. Il Pulpo is the best alcohol on the market right now. I know we're the qt 7/10, not the super model from Spain.

iqqu6LaWIXJEk.gif

He was in inside our academy, that means something...

What a video

To think Chelsea had an extra man and played that way at home. What a moment. You can hear the fear in the Chelsea fans as soon as Essien fucks up an easy clearance before Iniesta's goal.

(Sorry Chelsea bros)

Genuinely the first time I realised that you have to be naive as fuck to laugh off the idea of corruption and heavy bias in top level football. You don't honestly miss 4 blatant penalties, even if Abidal's red was undeserved.

You either bought Ovrebo off, or he wanted you to go through

FootballFan

Genuinely the first time I realised that you have to be naive as fuck to laugh off the idea of corruption and heavy bias in top level football. You don't honestly miss 4 blatant penalties, even if Abidal's red was undeserved.

that's your opinion m8.

There definitely wasnt 4 clear penalties as much as people would like to believe it but I don't wanna get into it. Iniesta saved football that day.

Just watch the video man.

Don't think he was paid off, but rather he didn't have the balls after already sending Abidal off.

Top scorers of Ligue 1 on Sunday

21 Alexandre Lacazette (Olympique Lyon)

13 Andre-Pierre Gignac (Olympique Marseille)

10 Claudio Beauvue (En Avant Guingamp)

9 Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris St Germain)

8 Daniel Wass (Evian Thonon Gaillard FC)

Cheick Diabate (Girondins Bordeaux)

Nabil Fekir (Olympique Lyon)

Edinson Cavani (Paris St Germain)

494108427-alexandre-lacazette-of-france-looks-on-prior-gettyimages.jpg

Iraq - Korea

Asian cup semi

Kick off in 10mins.

Who's watching

I am still working, I really wanted Korea to lose in the final, but now might be as good a time. Forza Iraq

Also, I am so excited!!!!!! I found a place I can get proscuitto di parma, parmigiano, and truffles all imported from Italy. This might be the sinhle greatest day ever. And I am not talking about a few slices. I am talking about the huge slab of pork and cheese.

I just wish I had some moneyㅠㅠㅠㅠ still 16 days till payday.

FootballFan

Also, I am so excited!!!!!! I found a place I can get proscuitto di parma, parmigiano, and truffles all imported from Italy. This might be the sinhle greatest day ever. And I am not talking about a few slices. I am talking about the huge slab of pork and cheese.

I just wish I had some moneyㅠㅠㅠㅠ still 16 days till payday.

Incredible.

What a feeling that is. same thing happened to me a few years after I came to nz. Sensational feeling.

GorillaJu

What did Phil Neville actually say?

Cavani going to Chelsea would make sense, or Madrid.

You'd think they'd be keen to offload his wages.

Chelsea aren't dumb enough to pay that kind of money for a striker who wouldn't be the main man and doesn't perform well in any other role.

Salazar

What did Phil Neville actually say?

That he would have two-footed or taken out Rosicky because of a head-flick he did when passing.

He's not a very interesting or funny bloke. He wasn't a good footballer. He was a Moyes passenger, and then a Class of 92 passenger. And it'd be best for Western culture if he fucked off.

That he would have two-footed or taken out Rosicky because of a head-flick he did when passing.

He's not a very interesting or funny bloke. He wasn't a good footballer. He was a Moyes passenger, and then a Class of 92 passenger. And it'd be best for Western culture if he fucked off.
Wasn't he the Neville everyone hated because he just couldn't shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom