• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

nt5j5sS.png

that was worth a ban?

well

i will shut up now because i am still a junior

and i have 300 posts and im still a junior brehs, you lied to me

You also need to be on gaf for 3 months.

A couple of people did say or, but I said and. Trust me my friend. I will never lie to you.

FootballFan

What a video

To think Chelsea had an extra man and played that way at home. What a moment. You can hear the fear in the Chelsea fans as soon as Essien fucks up an easy clearance before Iniesta's goal.

(Sorry Chelsea bros)

Man, I've been crying about Pogba for the longest time now.

iw07O8NOPGlP4.gif

That is a brilliant film. McAdams is incredible. AndresON777 liked her too.

5aHcC.gif

FootballFan

That was the fucking worst game of football. I have never been as angry at a football match since. Fuck that game.

Quiche pls.

It is genuinely one of my favourite games ever. Ovrebo had a terrible performance, but what an entertaining game from start to finish.

The film that got me to love McAdams is actually..

...Wedding Crashers. She was so incredibly adorable in it. Was surprised after to find out she was also in Mean Girls.

The Hot Chick(lol)
Mean Girls
The Notebook
Wedding Crashers

She was on a roll.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
David Trezeguet confirmed his retirement and he is currently in talks with Juventus to become club ambassador.

“The idea is to participate in the promotion of the club’s image in the world.”

and what an image it is :lol

thanks baby <3 for everything <3 (the first goal is very Neymar-Messi-esque)

I was hoping he'd be more than a club ambassador, but I guess we'll leave that for Del Piero.

scabro

if Chelsea don't sign Cuadrado I don't want Douglas Costa or Enner Valencia, I would rather us recall one of Bertrand Traore, Thorgan Hazard or Victor Moses. They can't contribute less than Salah so might as well save some dosh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some fuel for KidA and United GAF

Mino Raiola "I have been in football long enough to say that I cannot foresee the future," Raiola told Sky Sports. "Today Paul Pogba is the most expensive player if he were on the market - that&#8217;s the risk, that&#8217;s normal; there are only a few clubs that can afford him.

"Let&#8217;s say that I am aware of the interest that there is around Paul, obviously, and without naming them, everybody that knows a little bit about football knows that there are only eight clubs that can afford him. That&#8217;s the eight clubs that will get into the scramble or the battle to have him."

However, his agent has insisted that Pogba will not be departing the Scudetto holders this month, though the France international's future beyond that seems much more up in the air.

"Paul renewed his contract in Italy. There is a five-year deal with Juventus and what June and July brings, we will see in June and July.

"He will stay here this window in Italy and after that it&#8217;s also up to Juventus and up to himself to see what are the possibilities and what are the things to do."

Pogba's departure from Old Trafford in 2012 was acrimonious, leaving on a Bosman free transfer after becoming frustrated at the lack of first-team opportunities Sir Alex Ferguson was giving him, but Raiola insists the bridges with Manchester United are not at all burnt.

"Paul has always said he is not angry with Manchester United - you need to move on," the Frenchman's representative added. "So there is no personal grudge against Manchester United. On the contrary, he holds Manchester United very dear and has very nice memories."

hi-res-9f5debad2974493912f2590b1cbfaf50_crop_north.jpg

FootballFan

Jesus Christian.

This is my 25,006th post on gaf.

0 bans.

Incredible.

I'd like to thank you all for making it possible. I hope that at least some of those posts were interesting to some of you,

Thank you.

Regards

FF#1

I think he was in tears on the bench, or his nose was just peculiarly red for no reason

Hopefully this means it gives us much more incentive to go all in for Pogba.

Pls don't ruin my buzz. Il Pulpo is the best alcohol on the market right now. I know we're the qt 7/10, not the super model from Spain.

iqqu6LaWIXJEk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom