• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlhZmKH.gif

KidJr

I love middle class white folk (from a culture perspective). Asked for two pheasants and rocked into work with two birds hanging over my chair! gunna cook them tonight

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I must say

this Scudetto so far is mostly all Pogba's work, and a bit of Tevez at the beginning.

that was a few weeks after a knee operation, which effectively rendered him one-legged. The amount of abysswalking in such act is beyond comprehension

He can't even complete simple 2m passes now. :(

Come back, Abysswalker, we fucking need you.
i-will-find-you-and-i-will-kill-you-gif.gif

Can someone link me to the post where the beef began?

I can't be bothered to trawl through and I'm using a laptop out of the 00's today and having to use the Outlook web client which is completely shit.

FootballFan

These are the posts they were banned for.

Pretty obvious guys. Come on.

(Click the little circle with '>' next to their username in the quote to go to that post/page)

My bitterness against Southampton is more aimed at 3Sixty who points and laughs at former players constantly despite noone forcing them to sell. It's not Southampton personally that provoked that.

And fuck you. You're the only loser. Don't like me my opinions, fell free to ignore me and them. I couldn't care less.

Fuck you. You're the only loser. Don't like me my opinions, fell free to ignore me and them. I couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom