• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

52SYiPi.jpg

The_Poet

Banned
Ings to Spurs?

Not sure about that one. Hes only 'better' then what we have on current form, but then he is still only 23. For a 5mil punt you cant go much wrong though.

Surely the transfer summit would have made a decision by now.

Clearly it hasn't yet. Hence the more scouting.

If you mean in general then yes I don't think we're signing anyone in January because we would have moved by now otherwise.

We do need new defenders but we basically need to sell Jones, Smalling and Evans too, which is a task better suited to summer.

jts

...hate me...
Football Thread 2014/15 | OT13 | Lightning Returns.
That is really smart. Fits amazing with the 13.

It is done then.
And now dc89

When will it end

I also got banned.

Last November.

This tragedy won't end.

FF I won't congratulate you on not getting banned because it means you're not getting out there enough and I don't want to encourage that.

Have you been preparing the Dragon Ball Xenoverse OT? Tell me your ideas for titles.

bjaelke

Clearly it hasn't yet. Hence the more scouting.

If you mean in general then yes I don't think we're signing anyone in January because we would have moved by now otherwise.

We do need new defenders but we basically need to sell Jones, Smalling and Evans too, which is a task better suited to summer.

What happened here? Granted I haven't had time to watch any football in the past 6 months, but I remember him being touted as the next captain last season (just before Moyes gave the band to Rooney).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I got banned for posting a graphic badly drawn football banner

And for calling elsk a daft cunt

Thug lyfe

What happened here? Granted I haven't had time to watch any football in the past 6 months, but I remember him being touted as the next captain last season (just before Moyes gave the band to Rooney).

It's mildly confusing, no one expected him to turn this bad this season, but he's become our worst first team CB.

He looks totally bereft of confidence in any area of his game.

He honestly plays like he doesn't understand a single thing he's meant to do, even in the most simple scenarios. I've not been joking when I've said he looks like an ex-professional.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's mildly confusing, no one expected him to turn this bad this season, but he's become our worst first team CB.

He looks totally bereft of confidence in any area of his game.

He honestly plays like he doesn't understand a single thing he's meant to do, even in the most simple scenarios. I've not been joking when I've said he looks like an ex-professional.

Sounds like the same thing that happened to Kaboul. Except we went one step further and actually made him club captain.

Burnley want £10m for Danny Ings, the dream is dead.

Woody wasn't lying when he said the club will only sign longer term targets.

I think it's the right call.

Yeah it's fair, we're not on panic stations right now, even though our squad isn't up to snuff. There's been so much change in the last 6 months we kind of need a settled run.

Carry on the rebuild in the summer.

Yeah it's fair, we're not on panic stations right now, even though our squad isn't up to snuff. There's been so much change in the last 6 months we kind of need a settled run.

Carry on the rebuild in the summer.

Last summer was a really poor window, which makes it two summers in a row. We ended up signing a few players, and I'm happy with most of them, but it was still a really poorly dealt with overall.

Can't afford to make the same mistakes this summer.

Squad can be improved, long way to go til we're where we need to be, but it should be fine as it is now. Van Gaal (and the players) need to improve and get the results needed. The squad is good enough for what is required from now until May.

I am pretty worried about the summer though, because of the previous track record and because there is still a lot of work to be done both with players coming in but those going out too.

scabro

i disagree so hard with both of those bans, but whatever.

Its all coming together for United

Real Madrid found guiilty of trafficking youngins

banned from transfers for 2 years

Cant buy Pogba

Pogba to United for 1 billion dollars

The hysteria over Pogba reminds me of the hype Jermaine Beckford was getting before he came to the Prem.

Serie A similar level of football, might be a big fish in a small pond.

Zabojnik

How good is this Lacazette Dello Sport guy really? Looks decent from YT videos ... but nothing too special, to be completely honest.

How good is this Lacazette Dello Sport guy really? Looks decent from YT videos ... but nothing too special, to be completely honest.

He looks a proficient goal scorer but I couldn't escape the feeling of watching a young Jermain Defoe.

Gets the ball runs at goal, finds a gap and smashes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom