• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidJr

Last summer was a really poor window, which makes it two summers in a row. We ended up signing a few players, and I'm happy with most of them, but it was still a really poorly dealt with overall.

Can't afford to make the same mistakes this summer.

Squad can be improved, long way to go til we're where we need to be, but it should be fine as it is now. Van Gaal (and the players) need to improve and get the results needed. The squad is good enough for what is required from now until May.

I am pretty worried about the summer though, because of the previous track record and because there is still a lot of work to be done both with players coming in but those going out too.

How can a window where you bought Herrera, Di Maria, Faclao, Blind, Rojo be considered a bad window?

I mean yeah they have performed to the level you'd want but thats a bloody amazing transfer window and nothing like your previous summer window?

could someone edit this

wSvoup5.gif

and put a united shirt on him when a united fan posts something blinkered.

How can a window where you bought Herrera, Di Maria, Faclao, Blind, Rojo be considered a bad window?

I mean yeah they have performed to the level you'd want but thats a bloody amazing transfer window and nothing like your previous summer window?

Because it was hap-hazard and poorly organised. We hadn't bought half of them going in to the last two weeks of the window.

That and we still missed out on a lot of our primary targets. We've still ended up with an unbalanced squad as well.

Poor in the sense that it was badly planned and all the business was done far too late in the window.

Salazar

Hahahaha so true.

Those bloody United fans eh? Always posting the blinkered things.

Use the ignore list, Laboured.

It's like loaning shit posters to Villa. On some level, you apprehend that they are still existing, but their impingement on your consciousness, let alone your patience, is minimal.

dc89

Wollybur banned :(

People talking about their ban history. I don't know which of mine was better/worse.
Both stupid bans :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shut up, Yurt, you love him as much as I do. Let the Thohir inside you grow, let your feelings show. Fire, desire. /Hitcher

not nearly as much as I should. I'm happy he's here for now but I knew the moment he signed for us that he's going to leave eventually

Give me Marchisio or the Lich King any day of the week

Vidal is one knee injury away from being stuck in Torino for the rest of his life, and only then will I unlock the front doors for him

Salazar

Martin Keown ‏@martinkeown5 1h1 hour ago
Phil Neville's comments sparked debate, but unnecessary tricks do wind you up as a player.

It's incidental, of course, that Keown and Neville happen to be plonkers

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I only ever got banned once and that was for bantering off kyoufu and he legitimately reported me.

I still love him though.
Looooooooool I remember that :lol but I don't remember what you said to him that pissed him off :lol

Reporting one of his own kin, unsavory.

L1NETT

im excited for the one show

if one needs evidence of the magic of the cup there it is

----

never been banned me

usually try and hold my tongue

unless it's the premanoids winding me up about the #shit leagues

cannae help me sen in that case.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
im excited for the one show

if one needs evidence of the magic of the cup there it is

----

never been banned me

usually try and hold my tongue

unless it's the premanoids winding me up about the #shit leagues

cannae help me sen in that case.
Premanoids bahahahahaha

jts

...hate me...
Holy fucking hell I'm a DISGRACE.

Actually forgot about Porto and we played and lost. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Just heard on the radio upon arriving my destination.

FUCKING SHITFUCK CUNT

Congrats on the championship, rvy.

CCS

Banned
That is really smart. Fits amazing with the 13.

It is done then.

I also got banned.

Last November.

This tragedy won't end.

FF I won't congratulate you on not getting banned because it means you're not getting out there enough and I don't want to encourage that.

Have you been preparing the Dragon Ball Xenoverse OT? Tell me your ideas for titles.

Cheers man.

Never been banned, probably won't stay that way long.

dc89

I like how one of your bans came from not reading the thread.

(Xenoblade one IIRC)

Both came from not reading the thread.

The GoT thread had a warning from a mod (Bish I think) saying if anyone even mentions the book they are having time off.

I went in with "Loooooool - I read the book, I've been waiting for these reactions." Or something like that. His post was literally 4/5 above mine.

I didn't even see it coming.

bjaelke

Pep and Sammer had a verbal confrontation on the training field earlier today. Sky's describing it as being "m-rated and in English".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom