• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
I'm packing my last-gen games. Really hard to pack away some, but I can't do with having a PS3 around.

Hope they release at least the Uncharted trilogy on the PS4.

Benfica supporters vandalised the car of our Left Back, Jefferson.

carrojefferson1.jpg

Bunch of cunts, they are scum and I hope to God they lose the league this year.

jts

...hate me...
Benfica supporters vandalised the car of our Left Back, Jefferson.

carrojefferson1.jpg

Bunch of cunts, they are scum and I hope to God they lose the league this year.
wtf lol

I agree.

Even if Porto can't do it, it would be 100000x better Sporting winning it rather than Benfica.

Elchele

Schürrle is so underrated. Wouldnt mind seeing him at Bayern. Mou just couldnt utilize him. And he will fail in Wolfsburg too because the squad just doesnt match his skills. I rate him as high as Reus. Easily. Dortmund should buy him.

:lol

that fever man. rip bla

Fintan

Seems weird that Sky launched their European Football Channel in the season before they lose the Champions League. Next year it will just be La Liga and Eredivisie (which I doubt has been a success so far) and I think they show Coppa Italia too for some reason.

Fintan

Way way more.

I think I'm right in saying that last year BT's profits were almost equivalent to Sky's turnover.
Oh, okay, so I guess it really comes down to how much they're interested in spending. If they do become the primary Premier League Broadcaster too, then I could probably see myself getting rid of Sky. Here in Ireland, it's crazy expensive to get Sky Sports package and the BT package and Sky Sports doesn't even come in HD unless you pay like a tenner extra.

If BT do end up buying all the rights though, I hope they rethink their presentation. They've hired some of the worst pundits and commentators and gone for a really generic presentation.

About to complete the purchase of my new flat and first point of action will be who my broadband/TV provider is. First blood to BT for having free BT sports package.

L1NETT

all much of muchness whoever buys the rights

nobody can undo the damage scudamore and sky have done

only difference is which set of bland ex footballers talk over the current crop.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Konoplyanka is off to Roma, another transfer target gone.

I don't think we are going to sign anyone.

leadbelly

Banned
lol

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but typing 'lackadaisical' into google comes up with this definition:

lackadaisical
ˌlakəˈdeɪzɪk(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: lackadaisical

lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy.
"a lackadaisical defence left Spurs adrift in the second half"

Destro going to Milan too.

One imagines Levy bowling them over with a £7 million plus add ons bid on both accounts.

#BasedLevy

Roma selling Destro makes no sense. They are now gonna the rest of the season with one recognised forward, who happens to be the greatest player ever, but still he is 38.

Maybe Roma have some big surprise signing on the way.
lol

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but typing 'lackadaisical' into google comes up with this definition:

lackadaisical
ˌlakəˈdeɪzɪk(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: lackadaisical

lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy.
"a lackadaisical defence left Spurs adrift in the second half"

/dead

dc89

El Confidencial: Messi phoned his good friend Aguero a few days ago to discuss the possibility of him joining City.

David Amoyal ‏@DavidAmoyal 2m2 minutes ago
Spartak Moscow defender Bocchetti is heading to Milan on loan with option to buy, he'll take his medical tomorrow https://twitter.com/dimarzio/status/560071805705420801 …

Well... Please renew your contract now, Munoz

Finally Bocchetti is coming back. I always rated him highly at Genoa then he went off for a bigish money move to Rubin Kazan. Forgotten all about him recently.

So Konoplyanka is off to Roma, another transfer target gone.

I don't think we are going to sign anyone.

To Roma?! But they were supposed to take Salah ffs. Anyway, Konopylanka looks possibly even more useless than Salah. I have never seen a player work so little, complain so much, and still do absolutely nothing, as when Copenhagen beat Dnipro over two matches for CL qual.

Finally Bocchetti is coming back. I always rated him highly at Genoa then he went off for a bigish money move to Rubin Kazan. Forgotten all about him recently.

He was a damn beast when we played against Rubin. But who knows his state now, after that long in Russia.

Yen

Stuart Broad ‏@StuartBroad8
I've heard if you earn minimum wage in England you're in the top 10% earners in the World. #stay #humble

Privateky educated millionaire Stuart Broad telling us to #stay #humble.

KidJr

Way way more.

I think I'm right in saying that last year BT's profits were almost equivalent to Sky's turnover.

Not quite net profit for sky was just over £1billion and BT 2 billion last year.

However your right as BT have alot more cash on their balance sheet and sky would want no part of an all out bidding war with BT.

leadbelly

Banned
El Confidencial: Messi phoned his good friend Aguero a few days ago to discuss the possibility of him joining City.

Hmmm... I think he would probably be more happy at Chelsea than he would be at City. Of course Messi costs so much, they probably can't afford him. Although, considering financial fair play rules, could Man City really afford him?

To Roma?! But they were supposed to take Salah ffs. Anyway, Konopylanka looks possibly even more useless than Salah. I have never seen a player work so little, complain so much, and still do absolutely nothing, as when Copenhagen beat Dnipro over two matches for CL qual.

He was a damn beast when we played against Rubin. But who knows his state now, after that long in Russia.

All I know is that he has been out of the NT picture for years. Also, must mean the reports that Mexes is done at Milan are true. good riddance.

Hixx

Sunderland AFC have a hat-trick of home games coming up, starting with this weekend’s clash with Burnley.
The Black Cats will be backed by a huge crowd at the Stadium of Light on Saturday, with over 43,000 tickets sold already.

The players and club don't deserve it
D5Jy4CR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom