• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scariest thing about United's wage bill is that, according to Woody at least, this seasons wage bill is lower than last seasons.

What on earth happened there.

Every salary list is guess work I think

Sure.

But a lot of those are way out, Di Maria for example must be on wayyyy more. And some of them have been widely reported as being a particular number (Shaw £100k, Falcao, £265k, Rooney £250k).

inky

LOL, you guys really believe United are letting Jones go? pls. Unless they buy 5 new CBs in the summer he's not going anywhere.

Rikkun

Wait

280.000 x 52 = Falcao's year wage in POUNDS?

Tell me I'm missing something
Is that pre-tax?
Why do you calculate wages on a weekly basis uk
LhwRz7R.png

Spanish daily As reported today that Paris Saint-Germain defender David Luiz could be under Real Madrid's radar to replace Pepe in the Spanish capital. The original source is the Daily Express, so this should be taken with a grain -- if not a whole ton -- of salt.

p1kx90C.png
p1kx90C.png
p1kx90C.png

Fuck off

Lupercal

Banned
Looking at De Gea's wages and those around him, they're pretty low for a goalkeeper his ability aren't they?

Maybe that's why he's not renewing yet?

Scariest thing about United's wage bill is that, according to Woody at least, this seasons wage bill is lower than last seasons.

Sure.

But a lot of those are way out, Di Maria for example must be on wayyyy more. And some of them have been widely reported as being a particular number (Shaw £100k, Falcao, £265k, Rooney £250k).

Wasn't Shaw Mourinho saying that was his wage demand?

Anyway:
Clear-out of:

Cleverly
Anderson
Fletcher
Young
Evans

Will help.

I don't think RVP will get a new contract.

Wasn't Shaw Mourinho saying that was his wage demand?

Anyway:
Clear-out of:

Cleverly
Anderson
Fletcher
Young
Evans

Will help.

I don't think RVP will get a new contract.

He said something about it being too expensive for Chelsea. Most of the outlets we're given a figure of around £100k. It's going to be more than £50k anyway.

I wouldn't necessarily expect Young to leave. When he was fit he was playing and playing not too badly. Obviously things will evolve again in the summer so may be that he is free to look for a club...but even then, not sure what the interest in him would be and whether he would want to leave with those wages on the table.

Otherwise yeah, Fletch, Clev and Anderson are all out of contract so they're out the door. Fletcher may well go this week. Can certainly see a couple of the defenders being moved on, Nani also who is still on a sizeable contract and the rumours about RVP and Mata persist. So I think there's going to be at least 5/6 outgoings.

How much truth is there in the De Gea to Real story? Is it just rumours or has he indicated he wants to go there?

He hasn't really said anything but it's not exactly difficult to believe. Plenty of stories about it and not just in the standard gossip columns.

De Gea is considering it. His next contract will be a big one, in terms of the money (which is a non issue for United really) and the next few years of his life. I expect him to go and Valdes to take over.

Hixx

fuck sake

"Hi Jonathan. Sit down there; any problems?"
"Not since I was last here, no."
"Good, good. Are you any good with computers?"
"Yeah, I spend a lot of time working with computers"
"Oh good"
*INSTANT REGRET*

fucking dentist check my teeth, you cheeky cunt

He had Vista on his laptop as well
Brch14R.png

fuck sake

"Hi Jonathan. Sit down there; any problems?"
"Not since I was last here, no."
"Good, good. Are you any good with computers?"
"Yeah, I spend a lot of time working with computers"
"Oh good"
*INSTANT REGRET*

fucking dentist check my teeth, you cheeky cunt

He had Vista on his laptop as well
Brch14R.png

The worst is when the dentist expects answers, while they got your mouth full of shit.

I remember my old doctor got me to do a DNS fix, to unblock thepiratebay for him a few years ago.
IO0pqxZ.png

He said something about it being too expensive for Chelsea. Most of the outlets we're given a figure of around £100k. It's going to be more than £50k anyway.

I wouldn't necessarily expect Young to leave. When he was fit he was playing and playing not too badly. Obviously things will evolve again in the summer so may be that he is free to look for a club...but even then, not sure what the interest in him would be and whether he would want to leave with those wages on the table.

Otherwise yeah, Fletch, Clev and Anderson are all out of contract so they're out the door. Fletcher may well go this week. Can certainly see a couple of the defenders being moved on, Nani also who is still on a sizeable contract and the rumours about RVP and Mata persist. So I think there's going to be at least 5/6 outgoings.

He hasn't really said anything but it's not exactly difficult to believe. Plenty of stories about it and not just in the standard gossip columns.

De Gea is considering it. His next contract will be a big one, in terms of the money (which is a non issue for United really) and the next few years of his life. I expect him to go and Valdes to take over.

Well, at least we have more money coming in:

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...unces-global-partnership-with-Swissquote.aspx

Manchester United have announced a multi-year agreement with Swissquote that will see the Swiss online financial and trading services provider become the club’s first Official Global Forex & Online Financial Trading Partner

AN OFFICIAL FOREX AND ONLINE TRADING PARTNER

WTF

Elchele

Völler: “They’re Simply Worlds Apart” – Is Bayern’s dominance bad for the Bundesliga?

good read.
I think it has some good things, like attracting more viewers and put the Bundesliga as a more relevant league in Europe but also it is starting to get boring. I still enjoy watching the rest of the clubs play but Bayern matches are too boring nowdays. You know they will win no matter what, even in games like the one on Friday vs Wolfsburg; there some hope of it being great match but most likely Bayern will have the game on the pocket by half time.

Still, Völler is the biggest cry baby on earth. All he does is complain about every other team in the league, instead of doing things on their own. If Bayern can do so well in finances and administration, why can't the rest step up too?

I think Max Eberl has the most logical point of view.

Jarnet87

Well last year we didn't sell anyone or loan anyone of note plus guys like Rio, Giggs, Vidic, Evra were still on the team. I'm sure they were all making very good money.

Allegri on Antonio Cassano:

"I don't talk about players from other teams, although at the moment Cassano is no longer in another team.

"At the moment we have five strikers in attack, and at the moment no-one else has come in.

"Cassano is a player I coached at Milan, who fortunately was crucial in the Scudetto race.

"He's a player who has great quality on a technical level."

allegriface.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Allegri on Antonio Cassano:

"I don't talk about players from other teams, although at the moment Cassano is no longer in another team.

"At the moment we have five strikers in attack, and at the moment no-one else has come in.

"Cassano is a player I coached at Milan, who fortunately was crucial in the Scudetto race.

"He's a player who has great quality on a technical level."

allegriface.png
he's genuinely better than Sneijder and many MANY others in his position (Miki Mata Shinji etc) but fuck me if he isn't an irritating spunkbubble

I'm usually not one of those but..I'd hate to see him wearing our shirt. He's more trouble than Balo

Splatt

I'm kinda of scared of what Man Utd will do in the summer once they get CL again. Surely even more will be spent?

They're spending huge amounts of money regardless of CL football.

Defence needs a complete overhaul, both wings, and forwards if RVP and Falcao leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom