• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit

Lille were 1-0 down at home to Monaco in the 78th minute, and some dipshit headed in from a header which was clearly already going in, and got called correctly offiside. Lille went on to lose 1-0. Reminiscent of Nani depriving Ronaldo of that wondergoal for Portugal against Spain in a friendly.

Except Lille could get relegated for it.

Linius

I told you that you are on my list.

The only way to escape is to hate Schlacke

S9mb.png

T9mb.gif

CCS

Banned
Holy shit

Lille were 1-0 down at home to Monaco in the 78th minute, and some dipshit headed in from a header which was clearly already going in, and got called correctly offiside. Lille went on to lose 1-0. Reminiscent of Nani depriving Ronaldo of that wondergoal for Portugal against Spain in a friendly.

What an utter moron.

Walshy

Holy shit

I'm guessing Origi hasn't been very good then?

rossonero

Wooden, would Munoz improve Milan's backline? I remember him being pretty hyped before joining Palermo and now he isn't signing a new contract?

jts

...hate me...
Chloe vs Elena?

tumblr_ml48xy33mb1s0hia6o1_250.gif

Certainly a badass dude such as Uncharted can't settle for just one girl. I can tell by the half tuck.

I'm guessing Origi hasn't been very good then?

Rubbish, surrounded by trash.

Hopefully he can be elevated when surrounded by better pllayers, by all account Lille are dismal across the board. Don't think he'll be ready next season tbh, no matter how poor our current striking options are.

Whenever I watch him (far from often) I'm struck by his really blatant lack of attempt to get into a goalscoring position. He holds it up okay, passes it around okay, but then when he's won/contributed to solid possession for his team he just stands at the edge of the box with his back to goal, as though waiting to go through the motions again.

GorillaJu

Thanks for the comprehensive response, I asked you because you might be able to give a first hand insight from your real time observations. I never would have guessed the filter to western audiences would be so focused.

I wrote that during a few respawn timers in Dota, so it's not very cohesive. But yeah, there is a focus on youth, but it only looks and feels weird in the context in which it's put in on places like Gaf because 95% of the time, the context is some awful story or a niche anime or game, and that stands as representative of the whole culture, when almost no one who lives here is actually into it, or even aware of it.

That said, if the only place you ever went to was Akihabara, you'd definitely have a colored impression. That place is amazing and awful at the same time.

Wooden, would Munoz improve Milan's backline? I remember him being pretty hyped before joining Palermo and now he isn't signing a new contract?

He was really bad for a long time with Palermo. But he's been solid as fuck for some time now and would probably get into the first team, not sure he's a huge upgrade but he's free in half a year and Zamparini is trying just to get a bit of money out of him in this window...

He hasn't been allowed to play recently because Zamps claims he cant concentrate when he got transfer talk going around, which is somewhat true, he was horrible the one match he did play when refusing to sign a new contract.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus are unbeaten in their own stadium for two years in Serie A, dropping points only four times in 38 rounds. In all competition that run is 36 wins and eight draws.

Paul Pogba has found the net in each of his last four games and four times this season has broken the deadlock, including the last three in a row.

Juve have scored 13 goals from outside the penalty area, more than any other side in the top five European Leagues this season.
3ZVZCl6.gif

is it time to question his age yet?
They're both rancid lads.

/Yurt

Wait, who? :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pretty sure Pogba was yelling at one of our players for not passing last week

it knows

its self aware now

Gods help us

5afca5af60df8a796788038e98b248fe.gif

Christ, I just realised that all of his gifs are against Napoli of all teams

and on the 80th minute. Pogba time?

Chloe...Moretz?

Not aware of that Elaine lady either, might require some photo evidence

Pls Yurt, they're video game characters from the Uncharted video game franchise for the Playstation home consoles.

Must you ruin everything?

This is the part where Yurt laughs at us all.

Pogba came at a time where Scholes was still in the team tho. Fergie should have trusted him. ffs it was his trust in the Class of 92 that led to the treble.

Still, I guess it must be hard to play Pogba when you have memories of Scholes bossing the midfield.

That romantic sappy cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom