• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Watching some old Franck Ribery videos from his time at Marseille. What a player: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_WZd-4QThI

I remember when we announced his transfer. Luca Toni suddenly entered the room with Franck on his side. I think no one knew about the Luca Toni deal.

Ribery is also playing many many years by now. He even particicapted at the 06 WC.

Sorry Shake but that's weak as fuck, for reason's I explained to you last time you came in here windmilling your arms.

We have money because we earned it and we're better at making it than everyone else. Likening our wealth and the way we earn it to City, Chelsea and PSG is embarrassingly wide of the mark.

City were shit for the first couple of seasons they splurged as Viva said. We're not going to become excellent again over night with the level of competition in the league although I agree we should be doing better. Kudos to Southampton though.

Once noble club? Why because we spent less than everyone while the Glazers syphoned money out of the club. Fucking noble that. We're just lucky we had one of the best managers the game's ever seen.
:( I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I agree than Man Utd are an established franchise with a long history. The McDonalds to City's upstart Nando's, if you will.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys why are you chomping on the bait pls stop.
Shuuush :looooool

Marcus Junius Shake Appealius

Burn them

burn_them_all_got.gif

Pennywise

I would love to have Amazon here, just for trading stuff. Like fucking Killzone.

I love the trade in process over here, surely not everything is worth trading in.
For example when a friend and I used it to get funds for our PS4, we traded in alot of old PS3 games.
Some of them were just worth shit, like 10 cents for Crysis 3.

Overall I got a good amount of money and just had 60€ left to pay for my PS4 in the end.

inky

That Dragon's Dogma announcement...

F2P
l1x61OA.png

l1x61OA.png

MMO
l1x61OA.png

Well, that's one way to kill what started as a promising single player franchise.

Tubie

FIFA are investigating RM signing minors etc, there are 50 cases :lol

It's not just Madrid. Atletico, Sevilla, Rayo, Malaga, Granada and Valencia are being investigated right now.

Madrid offered "proof" that they didn't break the rules in any of those 50 cases... but it honestly doesn't look good lol.

It's not just Madrid. Atletico, Sevilla, Rayo, Malaga, Granada and Valencia are being investigated right now.

Madrid offered "proof" that they didn't break the rules in any of those 50 cases... but it honestly doesn't look good lol.

Oh boy.

La Liga is ded.

Bundesfaces your time is now.

Honestly, the most disgusting thing about Pogba's Real Madrid transfer saga will be every single pulga post on the subject. Whoever loses, he wins.

Juve fans must love the attention right now
http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2015/1/26/7912791/paul-pogba-best-juventus

If he stopped developing today, if he'd hit his limit, you would still say that Paul Pogba is a great player and one of the best to watch. You add in the fact that he's almost certain to keep improving, and we're now discussing if he can be the most complete player that has ever played the game.

There you have it. The most complete player that has ever played the game.

Gurthang

Banned
Even if Madrid gets charged they can delay the punishment like Uefalona did. But uncle Perez will go ham in summer if that happens.

Scum

That Dragon's Dogma announcement...

F2P
l1x61OA.png

l1x61OA.png

MMO
l1x61OA.png

Well, that's one way to kill what started as a promising single player franchise.

It gets better, inky.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=980414

They're charging for continues in Revelations 2.
Edit - looks like they are charging for items to revive you on the spot. Not continues.

Dybala has spent enough time in the second divisions, both in Argentina and Italy.

He'll feel right at home at Spurs then.
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

If they are, does that end the strategic partnership with Spurs?

nCUoKLR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom