• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsidane

FT!
Ghana and Algeria goes to the second round. Despite scoring 5 goals (ghana 3), algeria is second due to the loss against Ghana.
The guys played well and showed that they are not done after 2 average games. we will know who we will be olaying tomorrow.

Hixx

I'm imagining Steve signing along to the victim chant
myyqQEs.png

In between phone calls to Phil Spencer

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Classy from Costa.

Cahill did the same to Kane and got away with it too.

Arnie

Stamping on another player

What a character

costa.png
It doesn't bother me that much because I know it goes on.

Hypocrites on the bandwagon though.

"Oh no you kicked my player"

Hixx does that every match but here he's an expert on the intricacies of weight when deliberately treading on opponents.

Tubie

Madrid will not get a ban.

Bookmark this post.

Even though they did same things barca did.

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/01/27/english/1422383907_435000.html

To me it seems the sanctions will come because of the last 7 players on that list.

How can Madrid sign 4 kids under 12 years old and still comply with the rules? As I understand it they are not from Spain or even Europe, isn't that what Barca did?

If we get a transfer ban Florentino will go on an insane spending spree this summer at least.

Hixx

It doesn't bother me that much because I know it goes on.

Hypocrites on the bandwagon though.

"Oh no you kicked my player"

Hixx does that every match but here he's an expert on the intricacies of weight when deliberately treading on opponents.

come on arnie, if he'd actually stamped on him he would have been fucked. it was right on the ankle.

He's got up to act the hard man seconds later.

And of course I'd scream if he'd done it to a Sunderland player

welcome to football

Arnie

come on arnie, if he'd actually stamped on him he would have been fucked. it was right on the ankle.

He's got up to act the hard man seconds later.

And of course I'd scream if he'd done it to a Sunderland player

welcome to football
If a player purposely stamps on you you make sure the referee knows it because it's a red card offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom