• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

FIFA are investigating RM signing minors etc, there are 50 cases :lol

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

RRMdCqy.gif

We are untouchable.

inky

It gets better, inky.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=980414

They're charging for continues in Revelaitions 2.
Edit - looks like they are charging for items to revive you on the spot. Not continues.

Yea, all their games will have some sort of mobile monetization model bullshit. I like this post from the the DD thread:

The treatment of beloved franchises in the Japanese videogame industry has truly turned into some sort of monkey's paw horror story in the last couple years.

"Here's the new entry of your favourite franchise!"

☐ mobile
☒ MMO
☒ F2P
☒ microtransactions
☐ handheld only
☒ Japan only
☒ social

Fucking Cacpcom

Rikkun

Yea, all their games will have some sort of mobile monetization model bullshit. I like this post from the the DD thread:

Fucking Cacpcom

Sweet RPG lovers tears.
I finally bought 4 tickets for 50 Shades of Grey, day one. I'll gladly watch the world burn when Star Wars 7 will make less than this movie in the first week.

In other news

This is a banner on the EXPO2015 website.
It's real.
I love it.

GQman2121

Banned
Schurrle rumored to not be involved tonight in any way.....

a89vKJh.gif

Cuadrado rumored to be pressuring Fiorentina to sell to us....

Smoke. Fire. This is happening.

Really not sure who I want to win tonight.

Leaning toward Chelsea.

It doesn't matter what you want. If Can wants us to reach the final, we'll reach the final.

Sturridge is being cryptic on twitter. May be in the squad, may not be. If he can get some minutes without getting injured, that'll do me even if we lose 5-0

Yen

It doesn't matter what you want. If Can wants us to reach the final, we'll reach the final.

Sturridge is being cryptic on twitter. May be in the squad, may not be. If he can get some minutes without getting injured, that'll do me even if we lose 5-0
Considering the shitehousery unleashed on us in the Stamford Bridge game last year, I would expect Mourinho to instruct his players to rough him up.

Pennywise

I like Schurrle :(

The questions is, who would get him anyway ?
I doubt he would join another club in the premier league, that leaves either La Liga or the Bundesliga.

Wolfsburg already denied any involvement.
Dortmund would rather get him in summer, IF Reus leaves us.
Otherwise Chelsea would ask for way too much money and Dortmund isn't gonna pay crazy prices.

Arnie

Same team.

Buzzing. Finishing pint one.

Anyone supporting Chelsea who doesn't descend to such levels for the rest of the year is appalling.

Getting a kebab.

Same team.

Buzzing. Finishing pint one.

Anyone supporting Chelsea who doesn't descend to such levels for the rest of the year is appalling.

Getting a kebab.

Its your fault that ArsenalGAF are supporting Chelsea tonight :p

Well, maybe not FW. That lad seems to like Mourinho and Costa more than anyone involved with Arsenal.

FootballFan

"Meanwhile BT Sport, Sky Sports and the Discovery Channel are going head to head for the live rights to Premier League football, with the result expected within the next fortnight."

wat

I saw some action movie on discovery channel the other day. It was something like die hard (can't remember title).

Confused me tbh.

GQman2121

Banned
Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa

Subs: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ake, Ramires, Remy and Drogba.

Back to what works. The only real surprise is Kurt. But perhaps now is his time to shine.

injWQiTTMmBYx.png

Hixx

Was watching SSN earlier and they were going on about how they have 137 hours of build-up for this NFL game this weekend or something.

Who the fuck wants that?

Surprised that Zouma is starting, thought we would just stick with what we usually go with but it doesn't bother me, I think Zouma is as good as Cahill any way.

Also Schurrle and Salah both not on the bench again so something is definitely happening on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom