• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

4 more pages until new thread

Oh boy.

La Liga is ded.

Bundesfaces your time is now.

Madrid will not get a ban.

Bookmark this post.

Even though they did same things barca did.

This There Will Be Haters campaign from Adidas is pretty terrible.

I want to reply with a there will be haters picture but I feel people won't understand that I am directing it at you.

Gqman pls. Stop #h8ing #cheater

Is the African Football championship that boring that no one is talking about?

Honestly, yes. :(

Even Asian Cup has more discussion in here

But welcome,

Who do you support

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gary Cahill will never recover from his disemboweling at the hands of Harry Kane.

zsidane

Honestly, yes. :(

Even Asian Cup has more discussion in here

But welcome,

Who do you support
Thanks! I'm from Algeria so all behind the desert warriors!

I also support Real Madrid and tends to watch the games of the teams where algerian players plays (Fc Porto, Valencia, Napoli...)

About the AFCON, it sure had a very very slow start with few goals and a lot of draw games. Hope knockout stage will be more exciting.

FootballFan

Wasn't Barcelona found guilty of ten cases? Shit, can you imagine how hard Real would be punished if they were found guilty of all those cases?

El Topo.

Even if they were guilty of 100 cases, they will not be punished.

Believe me here. €500,000 fine and that's it at worst.

Dat bank money.

Linius

I also support Real Madrid and tends to watch the games of the teams where algerian players plays (Fc Porto, Valencia, Napoli...)

About the AFCON, it sure had a very very slow start with few goals and a lot of draw games. Hope knockout stage will be more exciting.

The most exciting thing about the Africa Cup is how these players butcher each other.

I was glad the manager of South Africa was stupid enough to leave his best player at home.

Salvadora

I'd rather Chelsea went through.

If only because their success seems rather inevitable unlike Liverpool.

Saying that, Mourinho going through another season without a trophy would give me untold delight.

FootballFan

That's a shame(that you support real madrid) but welcome regardless.

You should stick around, a lot of mature and deep discussions about football happen in here.

Baki

Its your fault that ArsenalGAF are supporting Chelsea tonight :p

Well, maybe not FW. That lad seems to like Mourinho and Costa more than anyone involved with Arsenal.

The first line is true. Haha.

But Liverpool going the distance in this cup might mean they take the foot off the Fa cup which only benefits Arsenal.

jts

...hate me...

You made a powerful enemy in FootballFan by supporting Real Madrid.

However you made an ally in me by watching Porto.

I got your back m8.

The first line is true. Haha.

But Liverpool going the distance in this cup might mean they take the foot off the Fa cup which only benefits Arsenal.

Doubt it tbh, its only one game after this, which replaces a PL game in the calendar

Remember when Madrid sold their training ground to the Spanish government for like 17 times it's actual value?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Great avatar

welcome

slash-and-axl-last-hug-o.gif

FootballFan

I'd rather Chelsea went through.

If only because their success seems rather inevitable unlike Liverpool.

Saying that, Mourinho going through another season without a trophy would give me untold delight.

Who are we kidding Here?

Is there genuinely anyone that believes chelsea haven't got the epl in the bag? It's over. It's all about race for top 4 and relegation.

Congrats to quiche, gqman, Fady, etc. What a season.

You made a powerful enemy in FootballFan by supporting Real Madrid.

However you made an ally in me by watching Porto.

I got your back m8.

U wot m8.

zsidane

Was kidding! We are all behind porto to bring back home the CL. I'll be supporting them even if they play RM!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

FootballFan

Remember when Madrid sold their training ground to the Spanish government for like 17 times it's actual value?

This is why I'm saying there won't be a ban. They are corrupt as fuck with all the right people backing them up.

€500,000 fine, maximum punishment.

Read the posts just above, madrid fan posting "we're untouchable" regarding fifa investigating them lol. Even they know.

jts

...hate me...
Who are we kidding Here?

Is there genuinely anyone that believes chelsea haven't got the epl in the bag? It's over. It's all about race for top 4 and relegation.

Congrats to quiche, gqman, Fady, etc. What a season.

U wot m8.

Let's fite. With 1000ms input delay.

And Chelsea just lost 4-2 to Bradford. That means that they won't be able to win ever again this season. I'm not saying it, science is.

Congrats to Meier, dc89, etc.

zsidane

Equaliser for ghana against South Africa.
If the scores remains the same Algeria and Senegal will go to the next round.
Brahimi is out. Suffering from back pain.

El Topo

El Topo.

Even if they were guilty of 100 cases, they will not be punished.

Believe me here. €500,000 fine and that's it at worst.

Dat bank money.

FF please, Real are an honourable club. The football associations are not corrupt, they'll investigate properly and take action against any misconduct.

zsidane

Goaaaal!! 2-0 for Algeria thanks to a nice powerful shot by Bentaleb (Tottenham).

I think we just validated our tticket to the 2nd round.

At the same time, Ghana just took the lead.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice goal from Bentaleb. He's developing very nicely.

Shame he's going to miss the derby.

zsidane

Nice goal from Bentaleb. He's developing very nicely.

Shame he's going to miss the derby.
The timing for the AFCON is awful. We, north african countries, get screwed every time.
Even our clubs play the ACL in mid-summer and they still manage to win it!
Screw you Hayatou!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom