• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Dont tell me you have 56k modem m8

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

Nah m8erino it's fuckin mobile bandwith caps.

Messi

You not only brush me off as being sensible but you're also honest, unlike some other Barca fans who are just unbearable speaking nonsense. I respect that.

I like watching Barcelona play beautiful football, tonight they played it in small pieces but they in my opinion had an equal hand in disrupting the match and causing trouble. I have no time for those kind of antics and I don't feel the need to shit on Madrid based clubs. I just want to watch great football. When these two teams play without hassle it is a beautiful game.

Some of my biggest friends here are Real Madrid fans. Footballing allegiance will not blind me from people who are talking sense and wanting to engage in proper discussion. All the big spanish teams have members here who are rational and those who just want to have fan wars.

Part of the reason I avoid posting during big games. This place becomes a cesspool.

When Pulga isn't fanboying he is a really nice dude btw.

jts

...hate me...
My computer is older than FF and handles heavy GIFs and GIF threads like a champ.

Dat Safari doe.

Hixx

Poor Hixx. Jozy is playing like a man possessed. Scored a nice goal, earned a FK just outside the box after whooping the Chilean defender, just laid on a beautiful ball to Yedlin..I dunno why he just never looked comfortable for Sunderland. He isn't a great player by any means but he is nowhere near as bad as he often looked.

"poor Hixx"

u

wot

M8

right fuck this, I'm switching to Firefox. Chrome is disgustingly slow now.

jts

...hate me...
If loving prunes is being old, I don't want to be young.

But I'm old anyway, screw it.

Sorry FF m8. I just take the piss to fit with these youngsters.

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.png

FootballFan

^haha they do look alike!

They didn't even make computers back then, dude.

:lol

you're too old m8

Prunes lol.

Constantly being attacked here. I feel like Bundesliga team #14 when they play bayern.

If loving prunes is being old, I don't want to be young.

But I'm old anyway, screw it.

Sorry FF m8. I just take the piss to fit with these youngsters.

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

At least I always have jtb/jts on my side.

Edit
And farid!!

We're growing in number

jts

...hate me...
|OT13| There is no kick.
|OT13| Lightning Returns.
|OT13| Check your PMs.

These are all incredible tbh.

FootballFan

^hes right tbf

There's more than one, apparently. One in Argentina and one in Norway. I'm interested in hearing about the latter, since it's co-headed by Bjørn Riis of Gilmourish.com. I've been listening to his debut solo album Lullabies in a Car Crash for a while now and I'm quite impressed.

Stick to dream theatre.

I go to sleep at night listening to regression [scene one]

Ok I don't, but I could

GorillaJu

Has it been discussed that Man Utd season tickets are being suspended for the Sunderland game for any holders who don't buy a ticket for the FA cup replay with Cambridge?

:lol

Woodward pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom