• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are trialing Oluwasanmi Babafemi Oluwaseu Odelusi from Bolton in view of a loan move. The chants will be legendary.

Edit: We've also emergency loaned a player from Reading but he's a striker? I only thought emergency loans were for goalkeepers.

Hixx

@JonHarle1 1m1 minute ago

Coming up on @BBCNewcastle @richard_conway tells us @BBCMOTD will stay for another 3 years, with an extra midweek version. #nufc #safc

Wonder if the "extra midweek version" will be like that tiny web show they do on a weekend.

edit: guess not

@rburgessbbc · 1h 1 hour ago

BBC Match of the Day deal will include new midweek Premier League programme Wednesdays 10pm BBC 2.

I assumed that would be as well as Cuadrado, not instead of even though the article says otherwise.

Assuming Yurt is legit, Salah to Fiorentina is a start but Schurrle supposedly wants us to drop our asking price
I figure Yurt is getting his information from Di Marzio, who is claiming that Salah could go on loan to Fiorentina when Cuadrado goes to Chelsea.

dc89

Dat snow this morning. Took me 80 minutes to travel 2 miles.
JzKGOjM.png

With Chelsea paying his wages

talk about desperation heh

Seems like his price is €31m with add-ons and he's not on very much (comparatively anyway) so... probably just did what it took to get the deal done.

Jose has cancelled his press conference for tomorrow after the Costa charge, love it.

Gonna get Metroid Prime trilogy today for sure, rented it a few years ago from lovefilm (remember them?), but didn't really play much of it. At that price, why the fuck not?! haha

Rikkun

Gonna get Metroid Prime trilogy today for sure, rented it a few years ago from lovefilm (remember them?), but didn't really play much of it. At that price, why the fuck not?! haha

Awesome trilogy, sensational. I don't know how it will look on an HDTV but those are gorgeous game.

Salvadora

Balotelli's agent: "This period with Liverpool is the biggest lesson he has had. He’s applying himself a lot now and his private life has calmed down too. It’s not worth asking if Liverpool are the right club for him any more -- they are the only club for him."
"I saw him on Monday and told him: 'You've got a four-year contract here and I'm not taking you anywhere else. Either you leave Liverpool for 60-70 million euros, and I win my bet, or you will die there."
Good news, Liverpool fans!

jts

...hate me...
Balotelli is gr8 u jersk

He has now a great moustache

With great moustache comes grate resposibility

HE REALLY PLAYED FINE VS CHELSEA, LAMBERT IS THE BAD ONE

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

YES FW, enjoy one of the greatest games of all time

Meier

Dele Alli to Newcastle for only £5m with him staying on loan for the remainder of the season is rumored. That's an absolute bargain based on his ceiling. Surely there must be significant add-ons and/or a sell-on fee of note.

jts

...hate me...
tbf I sort of get where he's coming from.

How do you judge intent in a situation like that.

Although saying that, with Costa we all know he meant to do it (twice).

You judge intent by the way he was not sorry. Or by the way he repeatedly does the same thing over and over. Justice shouldn't be blind to context.

And because Gary Neville is a cunt as well.

Rikkun

Destro arrived @ Milan by train.
A) couldn't he drive a fucking car? Can't you stand driving for 600km?
B) Inter and Milan need to stop hiring fake fans & boys to show up at players' arrivals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdjgXTiTACE&feature=youtu.be

Allegri beasting on Pogba

L'E'FFINIIITHAAAAAHHHH
Qn7jPOo.png
The future's most complete footballer of all-time (or whatever that twattling article claimed) can't outperform Allegri himself?

Shut down the league. It's over. Football in Italy has officially crossed over to the other side. We've been lingering in the ungraspable beyond, and we're only now realizing it, too late, too wispy and weak.

I see dead people: they're all of us.

Rikkun

The future's most complete footballer of all-time (or whatever that twattling article claimed) can't outperform Allegri himself?

Shut down the league. It's over. Football in Italy has officially crossed over to the other side. We've been lingering in the ungraspable beyond, and we're only now realizing it, too late, too wispy and weak.

I see dead people: they're all of us.

cagliari-massimiliano-allegri-26-merlin-calcio-94-italian-serie-a-football-sticker-46763-p.jpg

He's way better than Pogba potara-fused with Cristiano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom