• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero is pulling a pretty good 'u wot m8' face here.
2q4aTs2.png

Why would one of the most complete midfields on the continent want a footballer because their laughable rivals to the east do?

With Madrid's money, I'd hope Juve could make a better purchase than Toure.

If that purchase includes Cavani, I'll butcher them all.

Toure is a good player, I have no idea who Juve would go for if they sold Pogba but any interest doesn't have to be because Inter are interested...
unless they want to spite them
. It was just a question...

Toure is a good player, I have no idea who Juve would go for if they sold Pogba but any interest doesn't have to be because Inter are interested...
unless they want to spite them
. It was just a question...
It seemed like a non sequitur to jump from Inter to Juve. It still does really.

Toure might be good, but they'd be replacing Pogba with someone a full decade older. While it would make sense for Toure to eventually follow other EPLers in wasting away their final days on the peninsula, I couldn't see Juventus being that final resting place.

Then again, they did bring in Evra, so who knows?

Hixx

By the way, I can get a wii u basic for €170 over here. With the current exchange rate, that's probably the same deal.

Nope. £100 is about 130 euros.

-

Beat Resident Evil on Hard with Chris. Felt more tightly balanced than normal with Jill which was a bit too easy. Was wondering if I'd have enough Magnum and shotgun ammo for the last Tyrant battle... ran out of Magnum rounds but killed him with 3 shotgun shells left
TGNz0rC.png

Then I saw Penny played on easy

Penny pls

Yen

Was filling out my details for the WiiU but chickened out at the last minute. Though I do want to buy a PS4 for MGSV and can't justify buying two consoles in the one year.

It seemed like a non sequitur to jump from Inter to Juve. It still does really.

I was asking Juve fan Yurt, he said Inter couldn't afford him, I suspect Juve could and I think Juve would be a far more attractive destination to him than Inter, speaking hypothetically. Its really not all that difficult to figure out.

Scum

Nope. £100 is about 130 euros.

-

Beat Resident Evil on Hard with Chris. Felt more tightly balanced than normal with Jill which was a bit too easy. Was wondering if I'd have enough Magnum and shotgun ammo for the last Tyrant battle... ran out of Magnum rounds but killed him with 3 shotgun shells left
TGNz0rC.png

Then I saw Penny played on easy

Penny pls

YES HIXX!

Such a stupid way to settle things.

It really is daft.

Was filling out my details for the WiiU but chickened out at the last minute. Though I do want to buy a PS4 for MGSV and can't justify buying two consoles in the one year.

Yen, pls. Get MGSV on Steam for cheap. Buy a cheap WiiU for Bayo2.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was asking Juve fan Yurt, he said Inter couldn't afford him, I suspect Juve could and I think Juve would be a far more attractive destination to him than Inter, speaking hypothetically. Its really not all that difficult to figure out.

I think we can afford him but it's hard to justify paying anything for a 32 y/o prima donna when our midfield is still relatively young even without Pogba. (Asamoah, Pereyra and now Sturaro is here too)

Now Verratti on the other hand😍

Evra was different because we were (still actually) desperate for a LB

Fair enough, but since he hadn't been linked with Juventus so far as I'd seen, I didn't fully grasp the sudden jerk in thought from Inter to Juve.

Of course, I'm an idiot, so the fault's all mine.

Woah, 3 games coming to PS+ that I wanted to play at some point

Transistor, Thief (even though it looks a bit shit, and is the PS3 version) and Rogue Legacy

Yen

Yen, pls. Get MGSV on Steam for cheap. Buy a cheap WiiU for Bayo2.
1) my laptop wouldn't play MGSV (my 360 would though)
2) in hindsight I think Bayo1 was a bit shit.

Of course, the Mario and Zelda games are very tempting.

tri_willy

keep reading shit rumours that suarez may return to the premier league... on other dodgy rumours, we're looking to spend 44 million to replace gerrard.

FootballFan

Kinda missed the pizza discussion, you people that like pineapple on your pizza's need to leave, ASAP.

The only toppings needed are tomato, extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella(rikkun pls appreciate mozzarella, h8r), basil

GOAT.

Some of you eat terrible pizza. For me, it's sliced tomato or sauce, mozzarella, and basil leaves.

YES flabberghastly.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
pizza is so goddamn delicious
it's really hard to ruin something so great

LTWheels

If Sturridge starts, Gerrard drops to the bench, yes

Or I would like to see Markovic and Sterling as wing backs, and Coutinho and Lallana behind Sturridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom