• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diego Costa suspended for three games after Independent Regulatory Commission upholds charge
myyqQEs.png
He'll never be as slick as Teflonaldo.

iRYJNK86QGs2Q.gif

Salazar

David McDonnell ‏@DiscoMirror 2m2 minutes ago
Carrick out for four months with muscle rupture, according to Van Gaal #MUFC

Journalismmmmmmmm

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt

Do I want
Yes you do, but not for 40 million.
''Louis, Louis, The Stroot has another knee injury, what do we do now?''

''Get his replacement.''
his replacement, Artorias, was swallowed by the abyss once again two days ago, he's out with a knee injury too .-.

Radja has nary a murmur of dark, he's a terminator.
Reports in Italy.

As if proximity to Italy consolidates credibility.

I wait for the Swahili Morning Tribune.
FWIW, it came from Roma's mouth piece, Corriere dello Sport :p

jts

...hate me...
jts please

I just finished writing my top 10 for the GC/PS2/XB/GBA/PSP thread, with a fuckton of honorable mentions, when I closed the tab. Fuck. What is your top 10 m9s

I need to know that piece of information.
edit: thread got locked ugghhhhhh

My top 10 is

Mario 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Uncharted 2
Super Mario World
Some PES. IDK, maybe PES 6
Gran Turismo 2

Hmm hard to think of more.

Rikkun

ROMA - «D'Amico sfinita, Buffon insaziabile. E i vicini si lamentano». Titola così un articolo pubblicato sulla rivista Novella 2000. La coppia più chiacchierata del momento sembra godere di ottima salute. Secondo il settimanale di gossip, infatti, l'intesa tra il portiere e la conduttrice Sky sarebbe ai massimi livelli e la giornalista sarebbe sfinita dal «portiere della Juventus e della Nazionale, un insaziabile amante, uno di quegli uomini sempre pronti e sull'attenti, come un soldatino che a ogni battaglia non vuole fare prigionieri», si legge nell'articolo.

RUMORI MOLESTI - Buffon viene definito il «classico grande amatore con prestazioni da record tanto invidiato e desiderato dalle donne, ma non da quella che deve conviverci giorno e notte». La coppia, che vive insieme fra la casa di lui a Torino e quella di lei a Milano, avrebbe avuto anche delle ramanzine dai vicini di casa, 'sfiniti' dai rumori molesti provenienti di notte dalla casa della coppia. «Raccontano che questi ultimi si sarebbero lamentati», conclude il pezzo.

Basically Buffon keeps drilling her new fiancee and she's exhausted, neighbours say.
jBX8nGI.png

ROMA - «D'Amico sfinita, Buffon insaziabile. E i vicini si lamentano». Titola così un articolo pubblicato sulla rivista Novella 2000. La coppia più chiacchierata del momento sembra godere di ottima salute. Secondo il settimanale di gossip, infatti, l'intesa tra il portiere e la conduttrice Sky sarebbe ai massimi livelli e la giornalista sarebbe sfinita dal «portiere della Juventus e della Nazionale, un insaziabile amante, uno di quegli uomini sempre pronti e sull'attenti, come un soldatino che a ogni battaglia non vuole fare prigionieri», si legge nell'articolo.

RUMORI MOLESTI - Buffon viene definito il «classico grande amatore con prestazioni da record tanto invidiato e desiderato dalle donne, ma non da quella che deve conviverci giorno e notte». La coppia, che vive insieme fra la casa di lui a Torino e quella di lei a Milano, avrebbe avuto anche delle ramanzine dai vicini di casa, 'sfiniti' dai rumori molesti provenienti di notte dalla casa della coppia. «Raccontano che questi ultimi si sarebbero lamentati», conclude il pezzo.

Basically Buffon keeps drilling her new fiancee and she's exhausted, neighbours say.
jBX8nGI.png

Well it was his birthday. Stallion

Yes you do, but not for 40 million.

his replacement, Artorias, was swallowed by the abyss once again two days ago, he's out with a knee injury too .-.

Radja has nary a murmur of dark, he's a terminator.

FWIW, it came from Roma's mouth piece, Corriere dello Sport :p
It almost seems like Roma want us to catch them for second.

Maybe Samp can even nip the last CL spot.

FFFFUUU, been a while since we had an injury. Like, 2 games or something.

Though Carrick played really shit the last 2/3 games, his use of the ball was crap. Come on Daily.

Rikkun

I need to know that piece of information.
edit: thread got locked ugghhhhhh

My top 10 is

Mario 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Uncharted 2
Super Mario World
Some PES. IDK, maybe PES 6
Gran Turismo 2

Hmm hard to think of more.

That's not a "PS2 gen top10" darling

This was mine, more or less
Resident Evil 4
Wario Ware
Viewtiful Joe
Burnout 3
Super Monkey Ball
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Yakuza 2
Timesplitters 2
Jet Set Radio
Street Fighter III FFTF

I don't remember the order apart from #1 and #2 and I probably forgot something, honorable mentions had 30 titles :(

It almost seems like Roma want us to catch them for second.

Maybe Samp can even nip the last CL spot.

Roma will still finish second. The disappointing thing is that they didn't push on to fight tougher for the title. Juve will never get back to the top of the European class until the rest of the bums of Italy start putting up a good fight and make Juve try and better themselves.

Rikkun

Roma will still finish second. The disappointing thing is that they didn't push on to fight tougher for the title. Juve will never get back to the top of the European class until the rest of the bums of Italy start putting up a good fight and make Juve try and better themselves.

I'm kinda hot for the BVB clash actually, hopefully no one will get injured in the meanwhile and Tevez will finally step his CL game up.

jts

...hate me...
That's not a "PS2 gen top10" darling

This was mine, more or less
Resident Evil 4
Wario Ware
Viewtiful Joe
Burnout 3
Super Monkey Ball
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Yakuza 2
Timesplitters 2
Jet Set Radio
Street Fighter III FFTF

I don't remember the order apart from #1 and #2 and I probably forgot something, honorable mentions had 30 titles :(
Uhhh sorry didn't notice, however I didn't play that many games of that gen I think.

Zelda The Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine (even though it's the worst 3D Mario)
Luigi's Mansion
Gran Turismo 4
PES 4/5/6

My memory is on the fritz right now.

We shall see how the table looks when the season is over.

Napoli needs a new manager before we'll be challenging for anything more than the coppa.

Rikkun

Uhhh sorry didn't notice, however I didn't play that many games of that gen I think.

Zelda The Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine (even though it's the worst 3D Mario)
Luigi's Mansion
Gran Turismo 4
PES 4/5/6

My memory is on the fritz right now.

That Nintendo partnership

Napoli needs a new manager before we'll be challenging for anything more than the coppa.

Can I make a bold prediction?
Roma will finish 3rd.

Did you see Vertonghen's choke? Or Skertel's foot breaking stamp? Or Markovich's elbow?

Note I agree that Costa deserves a ban, but so do the others.

Do you think Costa's ban should be extended for frivolous appeal?

In the interest of consistency of course, like others have been in the past?

I'm kinda hot for the BVB clash actually, hopefully no one will get injured in the meanwhile and Tevez will finally step his CL game up.

Should be a good clash. I didn;t wake up for the Parma match, but I heard that they really gave a good fight. I had said to Yurt before the match, that it is all parma have left to play for this season, and while not as extreme, this will be a huge match for Dortmund's season. it will be a very hard game.

I agree, I had high hopes for Napoli under Rafa, especially with Higuain, but they have not pushed on either. I still think there is a big gulf between you and Roma. Roma have been poor this season IMO, but they are still the second best theam in the country. You are right, a lot can still change over the next four months

scabro

weren't all you motherfuckers complaining about how Costa was a cunt

and would get away with it

and wouldn't be punished

but he actually gets in trouble and now you still complain.

get the fuck out, like if Costa of all people deserves any benefit of any doubt. and i like costa

But you just said this:

?
I think Costa meant it and deserves the ban.

But I don't think the video evidence is strong enough for an appeal to be deemed frivolous.

My anger is that there were other incidents by Liverpool players in that game and by Choketonghen the night after, that didn't have a media circus surrounding them. Without that circus the FA aren't compelled to step in and hand out bans.

I agree, I had high hopes for Napoli under Rafa, especially with Higuain, but they have not pushed on either. I still think there is a big gulf between you and Roma. Roma have been poor this season IMO, but they are still the second best theam in the country. You are right, a lot can still change over the next four months
I did too. When ADL hired Rafa, I thought it was the break we needed to finally to win the scudetto. I was so naïve.

I've said it before, but I honestly don't think Roma is that good per se. I think they're incredibly consistent at eking out wins and draws, sometimes without even the assistance of the refs. It's probably just my bias, but I think Napoli is the better team, but we're sorely inconsistent and prone to flopping.

I think Costa meant it and deserves the ban.

But I don't think the video evidence is strong enough for an appeal to be deemed frivolous.

My anger is that there were other incidents by Liverpool players in that game and by Choketonghen the night after, that didn't have a media circus surrounding them. Without that circus the FA aren't compelled to step in and hand out bans.

I'm talking about consistency though, because you've been talking a lot about consistency ever since this incident happened.

And players who have had appeals deemed frivolous for less crude actions on the pitch than what Costa did, have had their bans extended.

So in light of that, doesn't it make sense for the FA to maintain consistency and extend the ban?

I agree about the FA and the media - but you can't have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom