• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

If Arsene doesn't go all out for Reus, that will show he truly has lost the plot.
Its all there: striker,mfast, perpetually injured, German core, handsome...

Arsene pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Please, that's a designer chair and table. I think. I hope. Weird, we don't usually do those photos.

Anyway, I'm optimistic for Destro, can't wait to see him play.
his record with Roma is fantastic I dont get why they're giving him away mid-season like this, they can't even hit a barn door lately

I don't rate Shakhtar's Adriano at all.

Or any Adriano for that matter, if you're an Adriano please stay away from me.

Blablurn

If Arsene doesn't go all out for Reus, that will show he truly has lost the plot.
Its all there: striker,mfast, perpetually injured, German core, handsome...

Arsene pls

Im not sure.... if... eh.... Arsenal... hm.... you know... is the right club... for a world class player... like Reus... eh?

jts

...hate me...
Yurt and Italia-GAF, this is what happens when Italians get loose on the gaming side:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=982433

Console is DIE .

Install Disc , Update Game , update console , Internet , App , TV TV TV .
This is a console ? THIS IS A CONSOLE ?

THIS IS CONSOLE

Super_Famicom.jpg
GOAT post

his record with Roma is fantastic I dont get why they're giving him away mid-season like this, they can't even hit barn door lately

Italian clubs inexplicably sell highly rated players in January. Verona sold us Jorginho last year; Samp and Juve sell us Gabbi this month. They aren't even being sold for particularly high fees, either.

his record with Roma is fantastic I dont get why they're giving him away mid-season like this, they can't even hit barn door lately

I am with you. I think Destro is a quality striker who has never really shown what he can do because the forward role is designed around Totti, and Destro has a completely different skill set to him.

They now have to go all in for Adriano because they only have Totti as a "recognised" CF. I know he is the greatest of all time, but he is 38 and can't play an easy game against Man City every week :p

jts

...hate me...
And its charming how he always excuses himself for his bad English :lol

:lol yes, even though he's been around for years.

Surely he has to be taking the piss when he writes stuff like:

Spencer seems to have much charisma, but must fight:
◾Il overcharge of XboxOne

◾La total absence of securities (happens to all the new console)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Manchester United are ready to bid €40m for Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan, according to reports in Italy. "

Whilst it's not exactly good for us that Costa got banned it's not too bad either as Costa isn't integral to the way we play, Remy and Drogba should be able to fill in for him just fine.

Phlebas

Banned
Ancelotti: "Illarramendi will play tomorrow. It's true that Illarramendi had an offer from Bilbao, but he's comfortable here and he decided to stay. We're happy with him and how professional his behavior is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom